Returning player. What is up with HoT exploring?

On 7/21/2022 at 3:02 AM, Ashen.2907 said:

I did not care for HoT. Just dont like the maps. But the only mastery that I remember being annoying was the poison one? Been a while so I may be misremembering but I seem to recall needing to get it to access one single HP and never again. At the time that jumped ouf at me as a, "really ANet?" moment. Other than that one feeling like a barrier for the sake of being a barrier the rest felt like a natural progression of advancing into an alien world and needing to learn how to survive and navigate. Even the poison one might have felt better if it felt relevant for more of the content.

There was quite a few things in HoT that required poison resistance not the least of which was the mastery points. But in Dragonstand, there are entire events that you can't participate in if you don't have poison resist. Those events don't only provide mastery points but beating them provides extra noxious pods to open, which adds to your reward.

Edited by Vayne.8563
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, Vayne.8563 said:

There was quite a few things in HoT that required poison resistance not the least of which was the mastery points. But in Dragonstand, there are entire events that you can't participate in if you don't have poison resist. Those events don't only provide mastery points but beating them provides extra noxious pods to open, which adds to your reward.

Yes just do some events on the daily and see scores of people die.. Also Chak gerent kills droves.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1