Suggestion : More drop chance or improve on worldboss/meta tokens for guild deco's??

Hey everyone,

From my experience of getting these worldboss/meta tokens are hard to get if they wanna do guild decorations, also the feeling not rewarded with a succesfull kill

I would like to see that anet improve these tokens,

My suggestion => After a succesfull kill => anet should give us at least additionally 1 to 5 token like in raids and this way will be more obtainable
If guilds are interested in getting guild decoration chests for theirs guildhall, they have to succesfull kill the worldboss and will be much rewarding to do it

!!!! The hardest are Tripple Trouble tokens => these are very very rare dropchance unfortunately, even hoping for some but not getting it !!!!
!!!! These specific worldboss token may take years to complete it to a guildhall gold decoration chest !!!!

Edited by Evelynn.2518
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• Evelynn.2518 changed the title to Suggestion : More drop chance or improve on worldboss/meta tokens for guild deco's??
22 minutes ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Ask around. People most probably delete them or hoard them. Some will possibly give them to you. I think my guild has finished it without even going for it. Good luck 

To be fair, you need 500 tokens for the gold statues. Unless you have a lot of people doing the bosses, it does take a fair amount of time to get the tokens.

I'm not against them making the drop rate higher, but I don't think they should reward 1-5 each time like raid tokens.

That said, plenty of people also sell them. Think I've seen the world bosses going for 50s-1g per token.

• Like 1

They are balanced around a (mostly false) assumption that you are doing those bosses alongside your whole guild, and (also often false) that your guild has several hundred active players.

Long ago some devs let slip that when they talk about a small guild, they think about guilds of 50+ size, and they sort of ignore anything smaller than that. And when they made guildhall designs they calculated the cost around upper guild range, with no thought put into how it would look like for smaller guilds at all. The boss statues are just one of many such issues.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

They are balanced around a (mostly false) assumption that you are doing those bosses alongside your whole guild, and (also often false) that your guild has several hundred active players.

Long ago some devs let slip that when they talk about a small guild, they think about guilds of 50+ size, and they sort of ignore anything smaller than that. And when they made guildhall designs they calculated the cost around upper guild range, with no thought put into how it would look like for smaller guilds at all. The boss statues are just one of many such issues.

Yeah, I think that was back when they revised the guild systems and gutted small guilds. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Long ago some devs let slip that when they talk about a small guild, they think about guilds of 50+ size, and they sort of ignore anything smaller than that.

That's ironic considering that out of canonical groups called "guild" we have seen in GW2 story so far, both of them were like.... 5 members?

• Like 1