Placement resetting?

Lonecap.4105

So I noticed some players are somehow managing to reset their placements: they’re on leaderboard, they have some wins and losses, but then the next time I check, their losses are actually less than before?

I was pretty confused as to how this is possible.

6 hours ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

So I noticed some players are somehow managing to reset their placements: they’re on leaderboard, they have some wins and losses, but then the next time I check, their losses are actually less than before?

I was pretty confused as to how this is possible.

If you switch from NA server to a EU server or EU to NA, it will reset your current seasonal matches played to 0 and you can start the season fresh again.

Though what you mention, I have noticed strange things as well with wins/losses/games played. Example: Someone has 65 wins and 55 losses. Tomorrow I look at same guy on leaderboard and he has 66 wins and 35 losses. I know these players aren't resetting their server and playing 100 games in 12 hours. I wonder if it's a UI bug or if some players have managed to figure out how mess with the server stats somehow.

It's also odd that there are certain people you never see in games ever, even if you play manically 24/7, but somehow they are always at max total games required or far past it. It never fails at the start of these seasons, these certain accounts just sort of appear with 30 total games played on day 1 or 2 but you've never seen them in a game and you've been grinding for 24 hours.

Dunno man. The ranked game mode is full of shady stuff. That's for sure.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524

5 hours ago, sentient.2081 said:

What trevor said, if you play on eu and swap NA and play games there and eventually swap back to eu you will start from 0. Anet partners can move servers with no cooldown between regions. Swapping regions will make you lose your QP from ats however

Well, THAT'S interesting! It's also convenient that these same Anet partners are vocal in promoting ranked spvp lmao!