They Stealthnerfed harbi, but harbmains are not even noticing it!

Sahne.6950

The trait "Weakening shroud" is literally not working since a few weeks....

in all honesty... should any harbimain have noticed this, this Subforum would be full of salt and tears... but it isnt.

This is the ultimate proof that harb is overtuned... even completly without his GM trait... the spec is still considered "meta"

, and people are not even noticing that something is off.... what a pity. ( <--- people being braindead carried by this spec??? NO WAYY!)

(they should just keep it as is, as a punishment for HarbingersxD if you are not noticing that your GM trait is literally not working... do you even deserve it? 😄 | this is a joke obviously)

The "apply weakness on crit" part of the trait is just straight up not working, since... i think june...6.   

Test it!

(there is a post about this in the bug section, but it gets literally 0 attention, thats why i post it here.)

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why do people say "Harbinger" when they explicitly mean "Condi Harbinger"?

It's why I can't enjoy my power harb anymore.

Its damage was literally divided by more than 4 since release (first directly by -33% to -50% power coefficient on shroud dmg, then by forcing -Power for +critChance) with literally 0 tradeoffs.

It's also why ANet got away with "nerfing that build" without actually touching it.

Please repeat after me:

harbinger doesn't exist. It's CONDI harbinger.

10 hours ago, Devas.8104 said:

Why do people say "Harbinger" when they explicitly mean "Condi Harbinger"?

It's why I can't enjoy my power harb anymore.

Its damage was literally divided by more than 4 since release (first directly by -33% to -50% power coefficient on shroud dmg, then by forcing -Power for +critChance) with literally 0 tradeoffs.

It's also why ANet got away with "nerfing that build" without actually touching it.

Please repeat after me:

harbinger doesn't exist. It's CONDI harbinger.

please repeat after me:

harbinger doesn´t exist. It´s 🍔

• Haha 4