Rude afk farmers

So i was around sandswept isle with my engi, i saw some rev afk spamming aoe killing hyenas near a cave (north of Tunnel Access Gamma)
Started to spawn turrets time to time while reading some manhua, after like 1h one of them called me arsehat 'cause i was distrupting the game.

29 revs spamming torment aoe VS 3 turrets

😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

the devs should really do something about the multiboxing farmers. There has to be a way for them to enforce only one running client per PC. I cannot stand the multiboxers anymore who upscale some events making them harder and leech the rewards with X accounts at the same time running on the same PC.

• Like 8
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

How can one be 'AFK' if one is addressing you?  Were you doing the same, i.e. standing in the same place for an hour? 

i was there one hour keeping an eye on the client for the turretes while i was reading

he popped out after one hour insulting and telling me to leave

2 hours ago, crazycookie.3247 said:

There has to be a way for them to enforce only one running client per PC.

Theres a mutex that allow one client but you can kill it to open another.

They can put one hwid check but then it can be bypassed by using a virtual machine or packed edit.

And IP check is a big fat NO due to some isp using nats

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Report, block and move on.

Best advice.  

I don't like multi boxing either, but really this is the only thing to do about it.  Farming people with fifty accounts, please don't be rude to those with one just trying to play the game.