Well its summer...... #alliancewhen?

Sahne.6950

9 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

No its not.

Alliances is to organize groups of guilds so they dont have to leave their guilds to play together.

World restructure is to better distribute players/guilds/alliances across shuffled worlds (teams) so that they reduce the disparity between them.

Neither is there as a means to "get you back in a zerg" or "back in the fight". Still dont understand how people get this wrong after so many years.

Yeah dude get the zergs/guilds get it all together.   It's zerg in NA not guild btw..  the fake guilds here only PPT.

We all can't play in the magic land of EU where guilds don't dodge and ragequit and everyone is happy to play strictly between 7 - 9PM in the queen's royal Greenwich timezone.

I wish there was a way to group you with other servers/teams/whatever that have the same interests.

For example your guild could set themselves as a "Roaming" a "largescale" or "both", guild and you would be matched against other people that have checked the same interests.

This way roamers will face more roamers, Largescale guilds will face more largescale groups and "both" would be literally what we have now.

dont split WvW in Tiers, rather split it for diffrent playstyles. That would improve the quality immensly tbh.

(yes people can abuse it and set themselves to roaming and then blob all the roamers... but i think the overall idea is something to consider.)

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I wish there was a way to group you with other servers/teams/whatever that have the same interests.

For example your guild could set themselves as a "Roaming" a "largescale" or "both", guild and you would be matched against other people that have checked the same interests.

This way roamers will face more roamers, Largescale guilds will face more largescale groups and "both" would be literally what we have now.

dont split WvW in Tiers, rather split it for diffrent playstyles. That would improve the quality immensly tbh.

(yes people can abuse it and set themselves to roaming and then blob all the roamers... but i think the overall idea is something to consider.)

Made a suggestion on this years ago, where they would take servers to split into brackets for play styles, then let players move to the servers however/whenever, maybe use the guest feature. For roamers you probably wouldn't need more than 6 servers to face each other, meanwhile for blob servers you would need maybe 9 servers, and mid maybe 9 servers, those servers would only face each other. But yeah would have run into that problem again, hey gais I'm a "roamer" don't mind my 50 "roamer" friends behind me! although a zerg moving to the roamer server to screw around would be pretty boring.

Ideally we were already heading in this direction anyways if they had not done links, and the servers would have naturally been ppt/zergfest in the highest tiers down to dead/roamer in the lowest ones because everyone was moving up for more content. Some of us wanted the tournament dream, but that required more even population to work, hence the support for relinks/world restructuring.

🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2022 at 4:06 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

Just a reminder that summer is halfway over and still no word about the alliance betaS<---- plural! multiple betas!  that should happen in summer.

on their Roadmap it says that in summer there will be alliance betaS. well...... summer is halfway over.....  alliance when?

It's still 2022 though.  You have the wrong year.  Sorry.