When someone doesn't understand what elitist and casual are

4 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ah you mean , you didnt read the paragraph , were i said that Raids is kinda wortless ...Sorry about that.

So..

Raids are kinda worhless and they should stay the way they are . Lets just create an ungly Legendary set and leave raids to the people that love them .

Lets focus the auto-;fgfor dungeons (so we can guide Stream players) and the new Strikes

So, give Fractals - which don't really struggle LFG wise - Auto LFG, give Dungeons - something barely anyone plays - an Auto LFG, and give Strikes - which also have a similiar system, completely unused - Auto LFG? Got it.
Splendid idea. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

All welcome = > is 13 types

And the other 9 , wont need to check every 1 min the lfg

But you don't need to check on anything once you post your LFG. You can go do whatever it is you like to do in GW2 while your squad/group is filling.

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If a content , needs tank and healers , then it failed and we better move to CM temple mode (survival .Why are we having this 2014 Hot pre-raid conversations...Why we must balance around dps meter to remove the cheesefactor ? You did it with the scourges....)

Maybe HT CM don't need a tank but like hell i am going to belive that this encounter don't need healers. Seriously send me a video or other prove that someone did HT CM without healers. Or admit that by your logic it is a failed content. ^^  "If a content , needs tank and healers , then it failed and we better move to CM temple mode".

• Like 2

Just now, Biziut.3594 said:

But you don't need to check on anything once you post your LFG. You can go do whatever it is you like to do in GW2 while your squad/group is filling.

And the other 9 people ? They wont be forced to look the lfg every 1min ?

Just now, Biziut.3594 said:

Maybe HT CM don't need a tank but like hell i am going to belive that this encounter don't need healers. Seriously send me a video or other prove that someone did HT CM without healers. Or admit that by your logic it is a failed content. ^^  "If a content , needs tank and healers , then it failed and we better move to CM temple mode".

Maybe you haven't tried the  tactic of Teapot , where they dropped their Healing turrets and blasted it 

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And the other 9 people ? They wont be forced to look the lfg every 1min ?

They will see your group once they open LFG, or they will open their own, with the same one button you did open yours, or they will join a group of another guy who also opened a group with said button and single phrase. It's really not a black magic. 

22 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Maybe you haven't tried the  tactic of Teapot , where they dropped their Healing turrets and blasted it 

As for Teapot I'll make sure to look it up, I would be glad if you could provide me with a link or someone who also is taking part in this discussion to take voice and answer you on this one, coz as I said, I didn't try it myself yet and I hoestly admit that I dont have knowledge to speak about it.

For now i see it like that.

If this run contained 2 engis with heal turrets than they were the Healers. (Yes mechanist can heal and give alac)

If this run contained much more engis with some build that was able to keep them alive and kill the boss, than it's time to nerf engi unless you want to see 10 engi only in LFG. ^^

As for me, I love and play only my thief from release so you can imagine that I's rather join 2heal/alac/quick squad than broken one class run.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj425cNmaWk&ab_channel=MightyTeapot

Is that it? By the setup of this squad is it's usuall meta formation. Two heal/quick brands in each group, four mechs all of them can provide alac and heal, and some other classes as dps. Nothing unusuall that would say "this engis are totally not healers, they do dps and full run relies olny on their own healing skills"

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

They will see your group once they open LFG, or they will open their own, with the same one button you did open yours, or they will join a group of another guy who also opened a group with said button and single phrase. It's really not a black magic. 

As for Teapot I'll make sure to look it up, I would be glad if you could provide me with a link or someone who also is taking part in this discussion to take voice and answer you on this one, coz as I said, I didn't try it myself yet and I hoestly admit that I dont have knowledge to speak about it.

If this run contained 2 engis with heal turrets than they were the Healers. (Yes mechanist can heal and give alac)

If this run contained much more engis with some build that was able to keep them alive and kill the boss, than it's time to nerf engi unless you want to see 10 engi only in LFG. ^^

As for me, I love and play only my thief from release so you can imagine that I's rather join 2heal/alac/quick squad than broken one class run.

The only HT CM kill video I can find from Teapot is this, looking at the log of the kill I can clearly see two Heal Mechs. 

23 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

So, if there is a different kill from Teapot where they only used Heal Turret and combos I'd love to get the link for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

True its not a black magic to not create also a auto-lfg .

The technology exist (pvp) . The one person wont have to type 13 words to type a thing  , and the other 9 won't have to look constatly the lfg in case the 1x didnt make a group .

Both 10 people , will push a button and forget about the lfg

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

The only HT CM kill video I can find from Teapot is this, looking at the log of the kill I can clearly see two Heal Mechs. 

So, if there is a different kill from Teapot where they only used Heal Turret and combos I'd love to get the link for it.

if its 2 mechanics , then players(20k groups) should not be angry about the company about Enginners:P

The idea like those 4 enginners , was that every1 pitched in to heal to group . Lower-Normal-auto-lfg groups dont need deticated healers or 100% Boons to succed .

Their goal is to survive (FOR 6 DAYS YOU COULDNT SIMPLE DODGE OR GO FOR GREENS ??????? CAN YOU IMMAGINE IF IT WAS RNG LIKE SOO WON ??????????? STEP UP RAIDERS!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

if its 2 mechanics , then players(20k groups) should not be angry about the company about Enginners:P

The idea like those 4 enginners , was that every1 pitched in to heal to group . Lower-auto-lfg groups dont need deticated healers or 100% Boons to succed .

Their goal is to survive (FOR 6 DAYS YOU COULDNT SIMPLE DODGE ???????)

Why do you quote me calling BS on your claim to rave about your auto LFG? The video is linked, so is the log, look into it. Two Heal Mechs, two Rifle Mechs.

The Rifle Mechs were DPS, they didn't support in any way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And i dont see the problem with an auto-lfg

Problem number 1: you can already do this:

1 hour ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Choose 10 people in que . Party is formed .

You have to manually teleport in the instance , next to the TP

Create a lfg group, everyone welcome, wait until it fills up by itself while you're doing whatever you want. Then, when you have those 10 people that wanted the same thing you want (completely random group), you can "manually teleport in the instance" -just like you wrote above. So what you're asking for is a nonsensical waste of resources, seeing how you're already refusing to use the existing way to do what you want to do.

Problem number 2:

55 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ah you mean , you didnt read the paragraph , were i said that Raids is kinda wortless ...Sorry about that.

So..

Raids are kinda worhless and they should stay the way they are .

As quoted above, you very  clearly just don't care about that content. You are not looking for a solution, you're just trying to create a non-existant problem in order to have another nonsensical argument where you're refusing to address what is being said just to repeat "but auto-lfg fixes everything!". No, it doesn't. What you want to have from that "auto-lfg", you can already do, but you're still refusing to.

52 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And the other 9 , wont need to check every 1 min the lfg

You're missing the point where they don't need to "check lfg every 1 min". If the "all welcome" group doesn't exist while there's 9-10 people are interested in participating in it, all it means is that the first person checking lfg needs to create a group. Yes, it's just that easy. It also was already written many time in this and many other threads. Nobody owes you a group and never will. Make a group you want to see or don't complain about "checking lfg every minute" when you're creating your own ""problem"".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Why do you quote me calling BS on your claim to rave about your auto LFG? The video is linked, so is the log, look into it. Two Heal Mechs, two Rifle Mechs.

The Rifle Mechs were DPS, they didn't support in any way.

What ?

What kind of healing spells where the Rifles Mechs were using ?

Didn't you see stream where he yelled all the time for the mechanics to blast ?

The auto-lfg dont need deticated healer , every1 can pitch in

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Problem number 1: you can already do this:

Create a lfg group, everyone welcome, wait until it fills up by itself while you're doing whatever you want. Then, when you have those 10 people that wanted the same thing you want (completely random group), you can "manually teleport in the instance" -just like you wrote above. So what you're asking for is a nonsensical waste of resources, seeing how you're already refusing to use the existing way to do what you want to do.

Problem number 2:

As quoted above, you very  clearly just don't care about that content. You are not looking for a solution, you're just trying to create a non-existant problem in order to have another nonsensical argument where you're refusing to address what is being said just to repeat "but auto-lfg fixes everything!". No, it doesn't. What you want to have from that "auto-lfg", you can already do, but you're still refusing to.

And i can ask for an auto lfg .

I dont have to to tyep 13 works , but pushing one button will inply the same 😛

Same as the 9 rest that are forced to constandly see the lfg

I dont care about raids ..yes

I want auto-lfg for other contents

What is the problem with auto-lfg ?

• Confused 3

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

What ?

What kind of healing spells where the Rifles Mechs were using ?

Didn't you see stream where he yelled all the time for the mechanics to blast ?

The auto-lfg dont need deticated healer , every1 can pitch in

You talked about them not using any healers, provided no proof and the only video on Teapot's channel about a HT CM kill was the one I linked, the one you seemingly didn't bother to check.
I also linked the log, something you didn't bother to check again.

That squad had 2 Heal Mechs for healing. Nothing else. No healing turrest or anything. 

So I will say again, provide proof on your claim or admit you just made random stuff up.

• Like 2

And i can ask for an auto lfg .

You can ask for whatever you want, people can keep pointing out how you can already do what you want to do and creating a new system is not only a waste of time and resources, but you also streight up admit you are not interested in learning/playing the content without people straight up carrying you through it.

What is the problem with auto-lfg ?

I literally already responded to this question in the post you've quoted above.

Then stop spamming the same thing in unrelated threads.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

You talked about them not using any healers, provided no proof and the only video on Teapot's channel about a HT CM kill was the one I linked, the one you seemingly didn't bother to check.
I also linked the log, something you didn't bother to check again.

That squad had 2 Heal Mechs for healing. Nothing else. No healing turrest or anything. 

So I will say again, provide proof on your claim or admit you just made random stuff up.

What stuff i made up ?

I said in auto-lfg we dont need deticated roles.

We dont care about raids , because it s a afailed format "needing tanks and healer" and we must move to the CM Temple were the goal is to survive

• Confused 6

What stuff i made up ?

I said in auto-lfg we dont need deticated roles.

We dont care about raids , because it s a afailed format "needing tanks and healer" and we must move to the CM Temple were the goal is to survive

Right here, not even an hour ago. 

42 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

• Like 3

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

You can ask for whatever you want, people can keep pointing out how you can already do what you want to do and creating a new system is not only a waste of time and resources, but you also streight up admit you are not interested in learning/playing the content without people straight up carrying you through it.

The technology exist (pvp) , they dont have to reding from the start : (

You can keep the Raids , without the lfg and try to use the Empoewerred stuff .

I want simply to speed things up ....

If it works then fine

If not , then people are not liking instance content and the resourcesshould go in CM Strikes + PvP

• Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I want auto-lfg for other contents

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

The technology exist (pvp) , they dont have to reding from the start : (

If it reliably worked outside of pvp, it would be used outside of pvp, so no.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

And i didnt say anything wrong

Every1 pitched in and each player used their Healing Turrets and blasted throught it .

You dont need a deticated healer , not a spot for the auto-lfg

• Confused 5

And i didnt say anything wrong

Every1 pitched in and each player used their Healing Turrets and blasted throught it .

You dont need a deticated healer , not a spot for the auto-lfg

Provide. Proof.

I linked the video where they got the kill along with their log, there was no Heal Turret.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If it reliably worked outside of pvp, it would be used outside of pvp, so no.

Its not unreleated , when i go in threads where players are whining about other player for instance content .

There is no need for the system to check for hidden MMR , and i am here arguing that the auto-lfg for normal modes dont need deticated spots

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Its not unreleated , when i go in threads where players are whining about other player for instance content .

There is no need for the system to check for hidden MMR , and i am here arguing that the auto-lfg for normal modes dont need deticated spots

Then stop dodging what is written to you. I tell you what's wrong with auto-lfg, you quote it and then ask "what's wrong with auto-lfg?". Literally what's in that post already.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1