Issue with Kralkatorrik legendary projectile

Hi. I play a mesmer. I assumed the new projectile for the Winds of Chaos skill from using gen 3 Kralkatorrik legendary staff would be similar to the projectile from the base Aurene legendaries. Highly magical looking, long trails, etc. Then I obtained it and saw that it shoots a big bulky sharp rock. I get that this projectile might look good for some abilities, but for Winds of Chaos which bounces back to you and your allies? Getting boons from being hit in the face with a bulky sharp rock? That doesn't seem right. It really looks off. The mesmer staff has the most thematically appropriate abilities for the brandstorm theme, as they basically apply brandstorm effects. If the Kralkatorrik staff projectile doesn't match the most thematically appropriate ability then that's dropping the ball imo. Could ANET perhaps revisit this projectile for abilities where it makes more sense to lean into the magic/lightning aspect instead of the sharp rock aspect? Thanks.

Edited by Argonil.6970

4 minutes ago, Katsugankz.7156 said:

Er, the base skin is already a rock though?

https://i.imgur.com/HuHfL8f.png

yeah but not as bulky and it's way more sparkly and magical. There's no effects in your screenshot but ingame it looks like it could grant you boons. The Kralkatorrik skin is mainly suited for this ability so it's dropping the ball.

Edited by Argonil.6970