Suggestion: Overcharged Cartridges Skill Flip Over

ButterPeanut.9746

It would be great if the Detonate Cartridges skill was a flip over of the Overcharge Cartridges while you still have charges left over. Think similar to facets on herald. This would be great for tracking when you have used all of your charges, as this can be very tricky by searching for a small icon over your skill bar. 

• Like 4

They really didn't need this separate skill. They could've fiddled with Unyielding Dragon and caused a "Detonate Cartridges" effect based on the number of Bullets that were charged.

Makes it so Bladesworn doesn't have such an insane level of CC by using those back to back (OC -> DS -> OC -> Tactical -> OC -> DS) so non-warriors will stop whining about being CC-locked by "the basic class", and frees up ANet to do more tinkering with Bladesworn.

They actually broke it, when they fixed it.

When it came out the DC part would refresh the charges on OC making it a infinite ammo ability wiht no icd.

Not even 2 hours after it came out it was ninja fixed by removing the DC part completely.

Then on the final fix they screwed up again and we get the current ability. Now using the first charge on DT consumes the 2nd charge on OC making OC a single charge ability if you use DC. IF you don't use DC you still get 2 charges on OC.

DC wont be available on the 2nd OC charge as it was suposed to be.

Somehow they messed up with the charges system on a flip ability.

I got a 3 day ban for calling out theyr incompetence and the skill still broken.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ButterPeanut.9746 said:

Not that it matters for this conversation, but I imagine you didn't get a 3 day banned for what you said, but rather how you said it. 

It's up to the whims of the moderator that is looking at the posts at any given moment.

I got a time out for bypassing the forum filter when I removed the u from a 4 letter word leaving just the 3 consonants, and yet that usage is rampant on the forums, even putting a * or ! in place of the u goes overlooked by the moderators.

I'm sure it was because I was commenting on the discord leak thread before it got removed by the mods, so I was on their 💩list that day. Whatever, it just goes to show that the moderator's themselves can be selective in their enforcement, they are human after all.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It's up to the whims of the moderator that is looking at the posts at any given moment.

I got a time out for bypassing the forum filter when I removed the u from a 4 letter word leaving just the 3 consonants, and yet that usage is rampant on the forums, even putting a * or ! in place of the u goes overlooked by the moderators.

I'm sure it was because I was commenting on the discord leak thread before it got removed by the mods, so I was on their 💩list that day. Whatever, it just goes to show that the moderator's themselves can be selective in their enforcement, they are human after all.

Let's keep the posts on topic at this point. TBH I'm not really interested in moderation related discussions. 

1 hour ago, ButterPeanut.9746 said:

Let's keep the posts on topic at this point. TBH I'm not really interested in moderation related discussions. 

On topic, yet another icon bar buff to track was a horrible idea.

Just make it last for 5s and make it cause all explosions in that time to deal more damage, the flip over then ends the effect and CC's the target at a flat value.