Whats the point of "pure DPS" elite specs now?

Ashgar.3024

1 minute ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

It's you who dont make any sense , what about class diversity ? you dont understand that people who i play with are somehow forced into play what is efficient , so we play mech , you know what , stay at your low level gameplay , go clean tarir meta , feeling like thats endgame content.

What about it? Everyone has the ability to play whatever they want; you really don't get more diverse than that. That's way more important than whatever offense you take over your claim of a lack of class diversity. 

3 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

It's your choice to play in those teams. Isn't it funny how that works ... you have access to all the choices you need to avoid being impacted by people play mechs but instead of making those choices, you are justifying removing someone else's choice. 

the only problem is , they are no other teams , look at lfg , stop being blind , just tell me where do you see a team asking for a healtempest or a heraldheal. And it's not about choices its' a bout fairness , just anwser me that why is ele below 4% played in endgmae , go on i am waiting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

the only problem is , they are no other teams , look at lfg , stop being blind , just tell me where do you see a team asking for a healtempest or a heraldheal. And it's not about choices its' a bout fairness , just anwser me that why is ele below 4% played in endgmae , go on i am waiting.

You have the ability to make a team, just like anyone else. There are lots of reasons ele isn't played much. It's quite irrelevant what those are, as long as the 4% are happy playing it. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 2

Just now, zeyeti.8347 said:

yes you have and every commander ahs teh ability to kick you out if you are a burden , not casue you play bad , because your class sucks.

Sure ... that's a choice people get to make. That doesn't change what I said; that actually reinforces what I said. If you use your choices, what other people play doesn't affect you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the krytan assassin.9235 said:

Yes, it is my choice to play in those teams, but if i do not adapt to what these teams want, i end up searching alot longer for parties for the content i want to play and will struggle alot more to complete the content. 

That's EXACTLY CORRECT ... if you aren't inclusive to allowing people to play how they want ... it's HARDER for you to make a team. So why is it OK to attack people's choice to play mech again if you understand this basic truth?

How about we just don't discriminate and it's not a problem? Oh right ... because you take offense to what other people play, but you expect OTHER people to work around what you are sensitive to. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, the krytan assassin.9235 said:

You are either in full denial or a cheap forum troll. 

Or you just don't understand that this game is designed around people playing how they want and there isn't a reason to exclude people from based on their builds in the first place. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 2

so let me clarify , i want to play healtempest on any endgame content the game has , ok ? i can do that , but because all people are playing mechs and mechs is THE meta atm , my healtempest is in the trash can , so what people choose to play affects me , whatever you say , if you see 8 mechs in a team while you are a new player , you will ask yourself , why are they playing mech ? hmmmmm so why ? 

And i still waiting for my answer , why is ele below 4% played in endgame , just tell why you think it is so ?

3 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

waw this is a black hole , YOU CANNOT PLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT IN ENGAME for god sake , have you ever been in endgame content or what ?

Yup, all the time. I already told you, I make choices that allow me to play how I want, and the people I play with. What other people play isn't a problem for other people unless they MAKE it a problem for themselves, probably to complain about things in the game they don't like. 

5 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

so let me clarify , i want to play healtempest on any endgame content the game has , ok ? i can do that , but because all people are playing mechs and mechs is THE meta atm , my healtempest is in the trash can , so what people choose to play affects me , whatever you say , if you see 8 mechs in a team while you are a new player , you will ask yourself , why are they playing mech ? hmmmmm so why ? 

And i still waiting for my answer , why is ele below 4% played in endgame , just tell why you think it is so ?

That doesn't make sense. I play in teams with healtempests ... they aren't in the trashcan ... they do really well. I guess my choices in how I play with people who play how they want sort of makes it all work out in a game that is designed around people playing how they want. Imagine that. How does that EVEN WORK?!?! 🤔

Why is ele below 4%? There's lots of reasons people don't play ele. What's the point of listing them all? If you are waiting for a list, it's going to be a long time because it doesn't change the truth of what I'm saying. If you don't care what other people play, you're better off in a game that allows people to play how they want. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

4 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

Because one of the reason is that ele is far below in term of effectiveness from other class. 

Yup, that's true. That is one of the many reasons people don't play Ele ... but that's not a problem. There is always going to be a class or spec in that requires alot of work to get something out of it. That's why we have choice in a wide range of specs that offer all kinds of combinations of difficulty and output. Again, it's all about making choices. 

Edited by Obtena.7952