Weekly Cantha jade statuette collection not resetting

For the last 2 weeks I have been unable to turn in the 4 jade statuettes.  It has not reset as usual.  This is making it where I can not purchase the 5 extra chests with the imperial favors.  Specifically, I am buying extra Echovald chests to try and get the Echovald Spire backpiece since I haven't gotten one from the meta drop.  Anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Storm Sunstarr.8470 said:

For the last 2 weeks I have been unable to turn in the 4 jade statuettes.  It has not reset as usual.  This is making it where I can not purchase the 5 extra chests with the imperial favors.  Specifically, I am buying extra Echovald chests to try and get the Echovald Spire backpiece since I haven't gotten one from the meta drop.  Anyone else having this issue?

if you're just after the backpeice, you can also get it from Club Canach for 250 coins and 2gold

ignore that, i've just seen the additional notes on the item

Edited by Parasite.5389

4 hours ago, Storm Sunstarr.8470 said:

You can find other posts/threads on this issue in the 'Bugs' forum.