Hard Carry vs Meta Build (sPvP)

Mell.4873

Yes it has always been that way, a hyper carry build is usually a S team fighter and A or A+ mobility with some favored dueling match ups

Your build kinda fits this, i think herald and power untamed still carry harder but you also need to have some fun, right

Power untamed and to some extent condi isnt better atm cuz all the projectiles hate brought by tempest and cata + earth shield

On 8/19/2022 at 1:39 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

uhm? what? i believe you !

Gold 3 is not good at all and nothing to brag about... just saying... why would you lie and then pretend that your only G3 😉

i want to see the build in action! I want to see what and how you play, thats why i asked for footage.

I solely play some offmeta stuff and I am collecting unique builds and i want to see what you put together.

Maybe its good... who knows. Only footage can tell! 😄

Hihi, I am kinda interested on this!
I like to play off-meta in almost every game I play, but lets say that finding builds for gw2 has been more than...difficult compared like other games like League.
Can you show me a bit of your build collection ? o:

On 8/27/2022 at 10:38 AM, Ashura.5682 said:

Hihi, I am kinda interested on this!
I like to play off-meta in almost every game I play, but lets say that finding builds for gw2 has been more than...difficult compared like other games like League.
Can you show me a bit of your build collection ? o:

Hey bud,

sure thing.

This is the build that i am currently having the most success with. This build works all the way up into plat 2. The projectilehate uptime of almost 100% make this build incredibly effective in the current meta. The builds biggest weakness is meelecondi builds which are pretty rare at the moment. Your hardcounters are Condirev(i fight one in the clip so you can see it) and sc/p Specter. Every other matchup favors you. Pretty potent sidenoder atm.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAg2lZwGZasLGJO0PntdA-z5YXGJUARmAGPAA

Edited by Sahne.6950