EU PVE - The Claymore and the Compass [Maps]...a small guild for older players, where enjoying the journey is as important as getting there...

Gobhoblin.7582

4 hours ago, CatsTeaBones.6574 said:

Hiya! New-ish casual player here, UK based and over 40. There still any spots? I’m kinda fumbling my way through but tbh I have no clue what I’m doing the majority of the time xD 

Invite sent - we'll all fumble through the game together!  🙂

Hi! Can I and my husband, Martin Greywolf.4971, join your guild? We're 33 and 34, respectively, and we mostly do PvE content, with some WvW - Martin more than me. We mostly play in the evenings or on weekends, and sometimes during boring meetings xD I'm more casual and social and play a Firebrand, and Martin plays more and therefore is better at it, mostly as a Virtuoso 😄 if that sounds okay, we'd love to join! This would be our first guild 🙂 

Edited by Vero.9064

23 hours ago, Vero.9064 said:

Hi! Can I and my husband, Martin Greywolf.4971, join your guild? We're 33 and 34, respectively, and we mostly do PvE content, with some WvW - Martin more than me. We mostly play in the evenings or on weekends, and sometimes during boring meetings xD I'm more casual and social and play a Firebrand, and Martin plays more and therefore is better at it, mostly as a Virtuoso 😄 if that sounds okay, we'd love to join! This would be our first guild 🙂 

We'd love to have you!

I'll apologise in advance that we're your first guild - please don't be put off, not all guilds are as bad as we are!

Invites sent - check your guild panel (G) to find them. We look forward to seeing you both in game! 🙂

20 hours ago, Arky.3659 said:

Hi im looking for a friendly guild..im an old fart 50+ and have only started back playing 3 weeks ago.

Im looking for a few like minded oldies to mess about with doing pve etc.

cheers for reading 

Join the rest of us old farts (we should probably open a window) and we'll show these youngsters what real gaming is...just as soon as I've had my nap.

Invite sent! 😀

• Like 1

Hello - This guild sounds right up my street - I'm also an old fart looking for like minded old farts to chat over the fence or to potter round the garden with.

I just came back after not playing since pre-HoT and have got to the point where I can just about remember what buttons do what but it would be nice to have some likeminded people to potter along with....

1 hour ago, Gobhoblin.7582 said:

We'd love to have you!

I'll apologise in advance that we're your first guild - please don't be put off, not all guilds are as bad as we are!

Invites sent - check your guild panel (G) to find them. We look forward to seeing you both in game! 🙂

Awesome, thank you! And no worries, you sound great 🙂 You're only our first guild in Guild Wars 2, we've been in others in previous MMOs before 😄 Though that was when we were younger and had a lot more time xD

Hello.

I'm fairly new to GW2. I am 38 years old.

I am a gamer dad. got 3 kids. And i am living in Norway.

As said, i just started this quest of exploring the awesome game. 

The description of the guild its just what i am looking for. Casual fun gaming with like minded people.

I am a mostly a pve player. 

It would be awesome  if i can join you. And of course you will have me. 

Best regards 

Kent

Luzifer.2756

3 hours ago, gazmond.8360 said:

Hello - This guild sounds right up my street - I'm also an old fart looking for like minded old farts to chat over the fence or to potter round the garden with.

I just came back after not playing since pre-HoT and have got to the point where I can just about remember what buttons do what but it would be nice to have some likeminded people to potter along with....

You can remember what your buttons do? Hmm...you might be a bit too pro for us, but you're welcome to join if you don't mind slumming.  🙂

Invite sent!

2 hours ago, Luzifer.2756 said:

Hello.

I'm fairly new to GW2. I am 38 years old.

I am a gamer dad. got 3 kids. And i am living in Norway.

As said, i just started this quest of exploring the awesome game. 

The description of the guild its just what i am looking for. Casual fun gaming with like minded people.

I am a mostly a pve player. 

It would be awesome  if i can join you. And of course you will have me. 

Best regards 

Kent

Luzifer.2756

You are welcome to join us mate!

Invite sent! 🙂

Hello 🙂 

30+ old casual gamer here.

I've been away from this game for a while and am now looking for a chill guild to join while I try to remember how to play. 😄 

I work a lot and mostly play on weekends and late evenings. 

I'd love to join you guys if possible. 

Sagizawa.7329

Discord: Sagizawa#8951

1 hour ago, Sagizawa.7329 said:

Hello 🙂 

30+ old casual gamer here.

I've been away from this game for a while and am now looking for a chill guild to join while I try to remember how to play. 😄 

I work a lot and mostly play on weekends and late evenings. 

I'd love to join you guys if possible. 

Sagizawa.7329

Discord: Sagizawa#8951

Lots of returning players here (including me!),

Remembering how to play is overrated...  🙂

Invite sent!

Hi! 

Brand new GW2 player here, started alongside my mate Luzifer2756, and like him I'm also from Norway.

32 yrs old, father of 2 (the mrs is currently gestating the 3rd), usually playing evenings with a babycall and frequent brb's because [reasons caused by offspring not sleeping when they're supposed to]. 

I've played most of the AAA mmorpg's out there, and been everywhere from hardcore raiding healer in WoW to PvP fanatic in SWTOR. Still settling into the "guess I'm a casual, then" playstyle, but time is a currency that's no longer infinite in my life (unlike the shenanigans of offspring, which seems to have no end nor boundaries). 

I play Necromancer, but I'm a recovering altoholic (wow-days), so there's also a guardian and a thief to feed the old addiction. 

Would love to join if you'd have me. 

6 hours ago, Luak.8941 said:

Hi,  older player here,   I have a lot of pve  xp  but not so much other content so looking for friendly/patient folks to do fractals and dungeons etc as I'm not a great fan of pugs.     

plz send invite 🙂

Invite sent - look forward to seeing you in game!  🙂

42 minutes ago, Swither.3541 said:

Does this guild still exist and accept new geriatric players?

I don't like to group much, but miss a bit of guild chatter.

Working my way through the main story at 80 Revenant, but interested in maybe joining a group sometime. 

We do and we do!

You'll never be pressured to group up, feel free to join in with guild events if you wish - but no worries if you don't. 

• Like 1

Hi was looking for a sensible, mature guild ..... but they wouldn't let me join  so i thought i would apply here 😁.

Enjoying GW2 and am looking for some more like minded old farts to enjoy the game even more.

Been mmoing for many years since the release of Everquest so that makes me 50+ the mind and body are still willing  but not always able so looking for a slower pace and more laughs .  

Greetings!

I'm a soon-to-be 30-year-old altoholic fashion warrior with so much playtime down my sleeves that I'm on the GW2Efficiency leaderboards with more statistics than any sane person should be.
Having barely escaped yet another drama-heavy environment without completely losing it, I am now looking for a new place to stay. Your guild's introduction hit dead-center on so many levels that I couldn't just ignore it.
If you're still open for recruitment, I'd love to join and have a good time with you.

Regards,

"Don't call me Robert" Calais

3 hours ago, Karuizawa.2163 said:

Hi was looking for a sensible, mature guild ..... but they wouldn't let me join  so i thought i would apply here 😁.

Enjoying GW2 and am looking for some more like minded old farts to enjoy the game even more.

Been mmoing for many years since the release of Everquest so that makes me 50+ the mind and body are still willing  but not always able so looking for a slower pace and more laughs .  

There's no fart like an old fart!

(really must open a window)

Invite sent!

1 hour ago, Robert Calais.8425 said:

Greetings!

I'm a soon-to-be 30-year-old altoholic fashion warrior with so much playtime down my sleeves that I'm on the GW2Efficiency leaderboards with more statistics than any sane person should be.
Having barely escaped yet another drama-heavy environment without completely losing it, I am now looking for a new place to stay. Your guild's introduction hit dead-center on so many levels that I couldn't just ignore it.
If you're still open for recruitment, I'd love to join and have a good time with you.

Regards,

"Don't call me Robert" Calais

Cool beans - there's a few of us here that have worn the t-shirt and eaten the happy meal back in the day.  😉

Invite on it's way!

We're gonna call you Robert, though.  🙂

Hey,

30+++ on and off player here, who would like some relaxed company as I yet again take a character or two through the story. I've been playing since the game started, but with a few couple of year breaks, and whenever I come back I start again - just with more things unlocked. I'm pretty much only doing open world stuff with maybe the odd bout of WvW. I'm looking for people to chat to, group up with now and then, who won't object if I disappear for a couple of few weeks now and then when work/life goes a bit full on. This guild sounds like a good match, hope you agree!

1 hour ago, Crash.5289 said:

Hey,

30+++ on and off player here, who would like some relaxed company as I yet again take a character or two through the story. I've been playing since the game started, but with a few couple of year breaks, and whenever I come back I start again - just with more things unlocked. I'm pretty much only doing open world stuff with maybe the odd bout of WvW. I'm looking for people to chat to, group up with now and then, who won't object if I disappear for a couple of few weeks now and then when work/life goes a bit full on. This guild sounds like a good match, hope you agree!

Yep, we completely get that work/life is a thing - so that will never be an issue.

Invite sent - see you in there! 🙂

21 hours ago, Gobhoblin.7582 said:

We do and we do!

You'll never be pressured to group up, feel free to join in with guild events if you wish - but no worries if you don't. 

Thanks for the invite

Now that I am reading my post back, it was so miserable, sorry!   I will group now and then is what I should have said.