Is the Anniversary Banner single use only or resuseable?

I am curious because, it would be kinda sad if it was only a single use item, because you can only 1.

also with it being a limited time only item you can only get this week, I feel that its needs a bit more value to it for getting it, rather than it being a single use item.

I like the idea of an infinite banner buff you can place down anytime, within reason of course.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crazyhusky.2985 said:

I am curious because, it would be kinda sad if it was only a single use item, because you can only 1.

also with it being a limited time only item you can only get this week, I feel that its needs a bit more value to it for getting it, rather than it being a single use item.

I like the idea of an infinite banner buff you can place down anytime, within reason of course.

It's single use, and it's not limited time.

• Like 1

It is a single use item. And, although it is not limited-time item (the vendor is permanent, and you will keep getting new Proofs of Legend every time one of your characters get their 10-year birthday), it is still a single use item you can get only one of for each of your 10-years' old characters. So, you're right, it is kind of sad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

It is a single use item. And, although it is not limited-time item (the vendor is permanent, and you will keep getting new Proofs of Legend every time one of your characters get their 10-year birthday), it is still a single use item you can get only one of for each of your 10-years' old characters. So, you're right, it is kind of sad.

Then whats the point of making the items single use rather than making them account bound item with infinite uses.

Because if you are going to get it eventually again and again, it seems rather pointless.

We have an infinite use food item we got from Year 9, the Feast of Delectable Birthday Cake, so why not an infinte use banner for Year 10.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, crazyhusky.2985 said:

Then whats the point of making the items single use rather than making them account bound item with infinite uses.

Because if you are going to get it eventually again and again, it seems rather pointless.

We have an infinite use food item we got from Year 9, the Feast of Delectable Birthday Cake, so why not an infinte use banner for Year 10.

Yes, the design for this one is baffling. It's almost on the level of Drooburt's.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, crazyhusky.2985 said:

To be accurate, one could only get it ~70 times. (And there probably aren't that many that would get it that many times.)