EU server with high activity?

Seeker.6803

Depends: either you have lot of pug commanders and no enemies or too little "competent" pug commanders that are worth following (so discord and minstrel chrono/FB).

Activitywise, Gunnars and Gandara (+ their links) are so stacked right now that I doubt they get many challenging fights.

19 hours ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

Gunnar's hold have just stupid amount of players. Probably would out blob all tier 1 servers and still blobbing in tier 4.

Wierd, asked a friend and she said she transfered from gunnar's hold because it had low activity, then again she also said Far Shiverpeaks was good and after transfering there, 2 days later its a ghost town full of no commander pugs mostly only playing on EB with 30queue and rest of the borders nothing lol. 320g down the drain :D

19 hours ago, Riba.3271 said:

Depends: either you have lot of pug commanders and no enemies or too little "competent" pug commanders that are worth following (so discord and minstrel chrono/FB).

Activitywise, Gunnars and Gandara (+ their links) are so stacked right now that I doubt they get many challenging fights.

Gandara is barely keeping up with Desolation. We have had commanders show up on days they don't normally play or we would be behind already

17 hours ago, CrimsonNeon.6712 said:

Gandara is mainly a prime time and Weekend server, the queues are already stupidly high though, so I wouldn't recommend even moving to FR, especially since T1 is lacking content, for organized groups or guilds.

So then what server would you recommend?