Any way to know when Statuette items will change?

Gibson.4036

Looking through several Black Lion Chest Exclusives on the wiki, it appears they are typically around 4 or 5 weeks, though I ran across one that was only available 3 weeks in one of its appearances. If something is available for Statuettes currently, is there any way to know how much longer it will be available?

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

No way to know until Anet announces.  Last Christmas had the same chest for months.

Is it announced in advance, or the day of the patch that updates the vendor?

Hm, the changes seem to coincide with significant game updates. I wonder if that means they'll rotate them early (three weeks from last change) because of Tower of Nightmares next week.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Looking through several Black Lion Chest Exclusives on the wiki, it appears they are typically around 4 or 5 weeks, though I ran across one that was only available 3 weeks in one of its appearances. If something is available for Statuettes currently, is there any way to know how much longer it will be available?

Sometimes exclusives are only during one iteration of the Black Lion Chest, and sometimes they are offered, again, in the next iteration of the Black Lion Chest.  We never know which it will be, or whether a Release will, in fact, have a new Black Lion Chest.  On top of that, occasionally, there is a new Black Lion Chest without a Release, but accompanies something different in the game. 

• Like 1