Guild Hall Gathering

Haven't seen anyone talk about this topic so I'll start. The game gives you access to 5 guilds. Is it possible to maximize material profits by farming all 5 guild halls everyday? I noticed it works for every guild except one of my five guilds. Can anyone elaborate what the reason for that is, and if possible, how the guild gathering works in this context? 

If all your 5 guild halls have different levels of synthesis output (lvl 0 to 4), you can gather nodes from all. Bur most guilds go for max output level when they can, just for max harvests. So for your your case, two guilds must have had the same level of Synthesis Output, hence you can only harvest from one of them. This is why some private guild stopped their output at level 3 so that they can gather another time from those max level 4 ones.

Edited by MintyMin.2718
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SloppyChops.9268 said:

Is it possible to maximize material profits by farming all 5 guild halls everyday? I noticed it works for every guild except one of my five guilds. Can anyone elaborate what the reason for that is, and if possible, how the guild gathering works in this context? 

19 minutes ago, MintyMin.2718 said:

If all your 5 guild halls have different levels of synthesis output (lvl 0 to 4), you can gather nodes from all.

Exactly. I farm 3 guildhalls: synthesis t2(my private guild), t3(intentional level capped by one of the guilds) and t4. Although t0 and t1 are viable, it's not worth keeping them at those levels because the amount available to harvest are just not worth the effort or investments put into them.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...