Stealth Gyro (an ELITE) only gives 3s of Stealth in WvW now? Just remove it entirely, it is 100% useless now.

Ashadow.6874

Another little diddy I discovered today.

The lightning field from hammer 5 is no longer a lightning field.  Now according to the wiki, the description text was removed in the 09/2021 patch and it is listed as a bug that it still functions as a field.  I can confirm this was still the case prior to 10/04, but currently it is not case. 

Edited by HazyDaisy.4107

On 10/8/2022 at 11:07 AM, cgMatt.5162 said:

Ok after playing it for a few days + reset I think the change to Stealth Gyro is healthier for WvW so great job!

Herin lies the problem....

Everyone is writing opinions for the Support Scrapper.

I stopped playing a support scrapper long ago. 

I play a dps roaming scrapper and its stealth is absolutely useless for a roaming build.  None of the elites have any real use for a roaming build. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Herin lies the problem....
Everyone is writing opinions for the Support Scrapper.
I stopped playing a support scrapper long ago. 
I play a dps roaming scrapper and its stealth is absolutely useless for a roaming build.  None of the elites have any real use for a roaming build. 

I agree with you, Stealth Gyro in its current state is not a skill worthy of being an elite especially when there are utility skills that do much better than it. I do hope it gets updated in the next pass.

• Like 4

The change was made thinking only of a scrapper playing in a group with other scrappers or other sources of stealth and blasts for the smoke field before it was removed. For the solo scrapper an elite skill that gives 3 seconds of stealth on a 60 seconds cool down is a really bad elite.

It should give the engi 3 seconds of stealth per pulse and 1 second to 5 allies. 

• Like 5