Blade turn requiem cd increase

Flow.2947

To be honest it’s a fair and balanced change especially since we’re getting Distortion. Distortion will always be superior than the block anyways. Regardless, if you run Illusions for Master of Fragmentation, the CD will be 29¾ (WvW) so realistically it’s not that bad.

I agree with OP.  Yes, defensively Distortion is nice, but blocks from Bladeturn Requiem generated blades when traited, which in turn increased your DPS and also healed with Signet of Ether.

Edited by For The Love Of Pie.3240

25 minutes ago, For The Love Of Pie.3240 said:

I agree with OP.  Yes, defensively Distortion is nice, but blocks from Bladeturn Requiem generated blades when traited, which in turn increased your DPS and also healed with Signet of Ether.

That's nice but from the looks of it and from the feedback we all posted regarding more distortion being oppressive topped with the blocks and blade renewal we already have, they won't be changing that anytime soon and if they wanted to, they could have just as they did with the Scrapper Wells. As I already mentioned as well, if the OP wanted a shorter CD for Bladeturn so badly, they can very easily take Master of Fragmentation. If it’s the blade generation from the block, the trait says Blocking AND Dodging, two options to get. Other than that, take with what's given to us.

Edited by Tseison.4659

14 minutes ago, Justine.6351 said:

They gave you an additional defensive cooldown. Pretty hard to complain about that.

No one here is complaining about getting Distortion, but rather the nerf to Bladeturn Requiem. Distortion is very nice.

Edited by For The Love Of Pie.3240
  • Like 1

why was requiom better. you might ask. for roaming party i use Inspiration. so blocks and heals for my ppl. when i am in squard i am stripping and damaging almost the same like necros. and surviving with BSR so by adding the f5 not only got the Support option nerved. The only thing mesmers are used for (strips). your overall contribution to the fight is lower for the distorion? 

was it op? i guess not beacuse why would they add distortion? 

wat else can virtuoso do in a wvw invronment. Dmg? guess what there are better ons... strips? well there are some who can  corrupt boons. 

sry beeing a bit emotional but this class was relying very much on the BSR short cd.  and to be able to strip while blocking. or heal.  was strong.  meybe i see it wrong but please tell ne so. 

• Confused 1