Shatter skill 4 needs better themed name for Chrono

HotDelirium.7984

It’s because those shatters operate differently on chrono and distortion does not. The same reason Virtuoso has different shatters, they operate differently and distortion does not.

Mind wrack is different than split second and bladesong harmony. Hence why they have different names. Distortion is distortion on core, mirage, chrono, and Virt.

Edited by Ronald McDonald.8165

2 hours ago, Ronald McDonald.8165 said:

It’s because those shatters operate differently on chrono and distortion does not. The same reason Virtuoso has different shatters, they operate differently and distortion does not.

Mind wrack is different than split second and bladesong harmony. Hence why they have different names. Distortion is distortion on core, mirage, chrono, and Virt.

Technically it's Bladesong Distortion so Chrono could easily have Time Distortion.

39 minutes ago, Ronald McDonald.8165 said:

Are you able to guess why it’s called Bladesong distortion?

I don't need to guess. Bladesongs are their version of shatters so why can't chrono have the equivalent? Yes, like the one person suggestion it's low priority allegedly, but I think it's consistent to the theme.

15 minutes ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

I don't need to guess. Bladesongs are their version of shatters so why can't chrono have the equivalent? Yes, like the one person suggestion it's low priority allegedly, but I think it's consistent to the theme.

It’s because it’s different. It is 3/4 second distortion per blade which is different than 1 second distortion per clone. It is different, therefore it has a different name. 
There is no difference between chrono, core, and mirage distortion. 

Edited by Ronald McDonald.8165
  • Like 2