Thief Q ability help

diwrnach.4536

I'm a newbie but trying to learn, I'm playing Renegade and doing OK but today I met a thief who would use a Q ability that summoned some AI players and did a large AoE CC that did loads of damage and stun breaks didnt seem to do anything.

I know probably a newbie question but how do I counter this? I was easily beating him until he dropped that skill, thanks in advance :)

Wait a minute. Did the Thief player you encountered with play the Specter, the Daredevil, the Deadeye or the Core one?

According to your details, AI players were from the Thieves Guild, one of the Elite skills on the Elite skill slot and the large AOE cc skill that made you stunned for a while despite your struggling with the breakstun skills you had was one of the Specter's capacities.

How to counterattack these? Be aware of his assistants and pay attention to their mastermind with significant abilities for dealing damage. Those thugs can be slain one by one once you have some moments of time to focus on them. In case of the AoE cc skill you mentioned - you have to escape from it by timing the breakstun skill in the third pulse since that skill can stun you  twice times in a row, get out of it as soon as you are able or try not to stay in the area of it.

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Thanks 1