Mesmer problem

Stagnation.3659

2 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

wish arc divider hits harder, and faster, for me in wvw its been fluff, honestly 3 hits of other classes autos hit harder. 🥺

I agree, Arc is completely neutered now especially after the nerf to Berserk and BP. Even before that, with 25 might and applying vulnerability on enemy and BP full stacks, it wasn’t as spicy as it should have been.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

wish arc divider hits harder, and faster, for me in wvw its been fluff, honestly 3 hits of other classes autos hit harder. 🥺

Yeah, but if you do it when you first enter Berserk it comes out quick. First one is enough to clear the clones, and the second one is enough to down the Mesmer if they were in the area of the first one. There is only one Mesmer in WvW roaming that I couldn't take out like that, and with that guy it devolved into a face to face slug fest, was glorious would do again. 

Barebones:

Unless you manage to outkite and somehow stunlock the mesmer don't fight them. In PvP you may have a better chance and well it's your role to sidenode, but you can get reliable plus 1's to you fairly quickly if called for. 

In wvw, Virtuoso and Mirage are so obnoxious to fight against its just better to leave as a warrior. All they need is to pop some confusion on you with 5 cover condis, start rupting all your CCs and outrange you ez. Power mesmers can be chased cause if you survive their burst they are squishy, but you need to act fast. 

The only way to defeat mostly condi mesmers on warrior is to simply be of superior skill level. Equal and high level enemy matches will never be in your favor. You don't have the tools to go though the mesmer's defense cause unlike mesmer, warrior doesn't have so many invulns. Actually it has none. 

• Thanks 2