So, I installed ARC DPS....

Methuselah.4376

What they did to scourge is inexcusable, and it was no surprise since whenever the spvp/wvw crybabies wail classes get ruined.

That's how necro's been ruined for years and how power rev went from a competitive power class all the way to trash tier.

Perfectly balanced dagger tempest gets the nerf bat while OP staff ele remains OP as fuck because nobody plays staff in pvp.

In fractals, if you play in pugs (or even guild) people kite, dodge, go range etc, so it's a big DPS loss. Like Chaos, even if you have heal druid and chrono, distortion, protection aegis... some people are still afraid playing melee on final boss.Necro/scourge/reaper is a pretty easy class to stand up, and F1-f4 are DPS even if you stop attacking. I'm not surprised the Scourge can be the top DPS in a group. Raid it's a bit different, I hope people trust the heal and chrono to respect their rotation.

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:In fractals, if you play in pugs (or even guild) people kite, dodge, go range etc, so it's a big DPS loss. Like Chaos, even if you have heal druid and chrono, distortion, protection aegis... some people are still afraid playing melee on final boss.Necro/scourge/reaper is a pretty easy class to stand up, and F1-f4 are DPS even if you stop attacking. I'm not surprised the Scourge can be the top DPS in a group. Raid it's a bit different, I hope people trust the heal and chrono to respect their rotation.

Real reason is most people on lfg are just bad. Once for fun i did nothing but auto attack with condi ranger, still got top dps in the group.

Archived