Legendary weapons

Xerac.1542

Dear Arenanet, 

it is time to finally remove the requirement of map completion from legendary weapons!!1!1!

Too much grind for being able to get two legendary weapons or even just 1 (one) of the newer types?! 

Many people feel that way, it is too grindy and most of the time people laugh at me running around the map. 

Also hearts are to hard and sometimes I have to read the text to figure out how to progress it. That's like toxic game design by default. 

It would also help a lot of people and new players if I was able to get my legandary weapons faster. Many people think that way. 

Also make mounts not require hearts to be fulfilled. I entered the Pof maps, that should be enough to not be locked out from this content? 

Cheers 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

Is this meant in a sarcastic way? Reading Story and description is toxic? I hope this is a Troll post

He’s just a bad faith actor trying to ridicule the other thread named “legendary armor”.

Best to just ignore this post, he’s not looking for discussion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Raknar.4735 said:

He’s just a bad faith actor trying to ridicule the other thread named “legendary armor”.

Isn’t the legendary armor thread a troll post as well? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

20 minutes ago, Raknar.4735 said:

That is absolutely the intended purpose. 

Been doing it since 2012. "GoB too hard" - gang rise up! 

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Xerac.1542 said:

Many people feel that way, it is too grindy and most of the time people laugh at me running around the map.

Also hearts are to hard and sometimes I have to read the text to figure out how to progress it. That's like toxic game design by default.

Also make mounts not require hearts to be fulfilled. I entered the Pof maps, that should be enough to not be locked out from this content? 

Cheers 

Since quotes can't be split up, I'll just respond to each sentence using numbers.

1. Not only do I highly doubt that this is true; if it actually is, I'm pretty sure that's not why people are making fun of you.

2. Excuse me, are you serious? I've heard Super Mario World is a great game. No reading, only four buttons required to play through the entire game.

3. Did I mention that Super Mario World can be played through using only four buttons?

Edited by Calais.6348
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3