Tournment is the best experience I had in GW2

Kaburro.4712

So... you allow this tarantulagod guy spoil everyone's experience over and over again till the point that people are already expecting him to bail out at last second and you do no skritt about it?

But I'm sure you will punish me as you did in the past for calling out his name, you guys are a bunch of losers who once had a game.

Do something, I don't give a kitten about me but you are letting this episodes kitten everyone's experience.

you should be ashamed! But of course you are not.

• Like 1

Tournament for me was the worst thing I 'had' to go through in GW2. With PvP ranked, you more or less get to play at your own level. So I was silver ranked, and played with and against teams of roughly that level. A while ago, I wanted to go for the Legendary amulet Transcendence, and at that time, it required 20 tournament game wins. So I joined tournaments. But here you don't get to play at your level. But play against everyone. And who is everyone in the population of sPvP tournaments? These are generally the high skilled players. So I join pugs, Usually get totally destroyed by "MightyTeapot" -like teams (Yes, I've been paired against his team) and need to be lucky to have one round where we were matched against another PuG team or if we were lucky a team of bots. Rinse and repeat.

I'm glad tournament is no longer a requirement for Transcendence. What a terrible grind that was!

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, Avatar.3568 said:

Maybe don't Play With him again?

wanna try it this way?

On 10/18/2022 at 9:14 AM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

So let me just say this to you, OP: save a copy of that video on your PC's hard drive. That's all I'm going to say regarding that.

But yeah! This does not surprise me in the slightest! Anet needs to pretty much shut this thing down. It's done.

I'm with you, just pull the plug, blame Evan Lesh because we all know he kittened up this game when he decided to go ESL and lets carry on with our lives 🙂