Mail Outbox?

Ahoy!

Just out of curiously, is there an outbox for sending PMs? 

I've been trying to see what I sent to a friend but just realized it's not visible?

(and on an off topic, not important) why can't I see how long ago my friends last logged on???

Thoughts?

Edited by SouthPaw.9705
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, SouthPaw.9705 said:

(and on an off topic, not important) why can't I see how long ago my friends last logged on???

There are two options to do this:
1.) Create a guild and invite your old friends into that guild. You can see the day they have last been online. This method however requires your friends to have an empty guild-slot, which is not always the case. They do not have to accept, the date is visible immediately after the invite was sent. 

2.) Guildwars 2 - Leaderboards
You need to log in with your account-data, select Achievements and filter by 'Friends'. Next to the achievement-score is a horizontal line. If you mouse-over it, you get the exact date + time. The problem with this method however is, that it only tracks the last achievement-score update, so it can be a little vague. On the other hand, there are tons of achievements in the game, so even veterans get their score updated frequently. 

-
Outbox? No clue. Would be nice if we had something like that. When I do my mass mailings around xmas, I always /friend everyone who gets a mail. Then I nickname them "SENT" after the mail was sent, to keep track of the mails. Once I am done with the process, I have to remove the nicknames and un-friend them one by one. Outbox would definitely save me some work ^^.

Edited by HnRkLnXqZ.1870
  • Thanks 1

Cool, thanks for the answers, good to hear I'm not the only one interested in it.

I don't have many friends in-game but it'd be nice to see when my followers/friends last logged in, otherwise I don't know if they've quit the game and what-not :classic_unsure:

The guild roster is ok, but obviously you need to be a part of the guild, (if you're like me you just prefer to solo, but want a bit of chat now and then )

• Like 3