No Canthan music in Canthan guild hall wtf ?

I'm not in a guild and likely never will be but this has to be a bug, I can't see them adding a Cantha guild hall with no EoD music

If it's not a bug then it's a shame then, EoD music is killer, like I'll crap talk things like EoD's story and performance, especially performance, but the music is just SOOOOOO good.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SamuelW.2685 said:

I'm not in a guild and likely never will be but this has to be a bug, I can't see them adding a Cantha guild hall with no EoD music

If it's not a bug then it's a shame then, EoD music is killer, like I'll crap talk things like EoD's story and performance, especially performance, but the music is just SOOOOOO good.

The Path of Fire guild hall also included no Elonian music, nothing.

• Confused 1

Hmmm other MMO's have added music players to guild halls. Music boxes, victrola, it is odd that the only guild music available is from sab.  A music player decoration for each region would be something for guilds to grind for.  Spawn into the guild hall and flip a switch, before gathering from the guild nodes.

Or have several music players and make them local, because I could see people fighting over universal ambient music 

Track1 

Click!

Track4 

Click!

1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4