New character slot

Hello. Im thinking about buying EoD and start playing GW2 again over from the start. The problem is I dont want delete my old characters and I cant afford to buy new character slot for 10€. It is somehow possible to trade/change 80lvl boost for new character slot?

28 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Then why not do some metas or lab sell everything?

Because I want play from beggining. Also I dont have much time to do metas and I dont know how meta works. And I dont have much to sell from my stuff. I sold most of my items last time when I played the game.

3 minutes ago, jhnsmth.2641 said:

You can start a new free to play account.

This can be either the best or the worst suggestion. Best if you don't need the expansion content (for now) because you get multiple character slots for free here. Or if you want to run multiple accounts at the same time.

Worst if you care about long term account progression (masteries/AP/mounts) as it will divide your time between accounts and in the long term it may be more expensive if you want to unlock expansions, living world and crafting progression on your second account.

You could ... start from the beginning - then buy EoD later. If you really want to level a char the classic way (slowly and without boost) ... you will spend some time in the old maps first anyway. Since Expansions are level 80 content.

Also wait for sales. Expansions also go on sale sometimes. Though not tooo often and mainly advertised at the website I think. And I do not know if they'd do it for the latest one - I remember only the older ones that then got on sale. (You do not notice this from in the ingame store since the expansion is bought at the website but the news in the launcher might hint at it.) Maybe Black Friday - as someone suggested. Then also the slots could be on sale in the gem store.

Edited by Luthan.5236

5 hours ago, jhnsmth.2641 said:

You can start a new free to play account.

I know. But that dosnt help when I want to buy EoD and have already HoT and PoF.

5 hours ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

This can be either the best or the worst suggestion.

Its the worst >.<

5 hours ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Worst if you care about long term account progression...

Yes, I care about that. Thats why I dont wanna delete my old characters. But I still want to play with story on total new class for me which I never played.

4 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

You could ... start from the beginning - then buy EoD later. If you really want to level a char the classic way (slowly and without boost) ... you will spend some time in the old maps first anyway. Since Expansions are level 80 content.

I just dont have any use of that boost to lvl 80. And I really want a new character slot. I dont have that much time to spend it at farming gold (and learning at first how to do that) for trade for gems. I want spend my little time at new character and do slowly all the story from the beginning