Halloween Vendor Question...

FattyLumpkin.3420

After the Mad King Halloween event a skritt vendor in Lion’s Arch remains where we can trade in candy corn. He does not give that option for the other Halloween items. Is there a vendor for plastic fangs, gibbering skulls, and nougat centers? Or, do we need to upgrade them before the Halloween event ends?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

2 minutes ago, FattyLumpkin.3420 said:

Ah, okay. So no vendors for that stuff. Thanks.

Just the vendor for some of the festival items....the skritt in the caverns that you mentioned.  Sadly you can't convert those for some reason.  It would be nice.  Though I suppose I mostly need to trade candy corn throughout the year instead 

Check the values (NPC vendor selling and the trading post). At the moment I think I am selling the plastic fangs, skulls and nougat ... to the NPC vendor. (Trading post price is very low or at least the same ... or there is no demand and I'd have to wait to get a minimum more.)

And with only selling 250 you already can buy from the money made ... one of the upgraded version for each (even cheaper than what you get for vendoring off 250) ... I think. Using the vendor to upgrade 1000 in to one better one ... not a good idea. (Might work if the supply of the upgraded versions for some reason goes down. Maybe if people stop to play Halloween in a few years? I don't know.)

For the main currency (Candy Corn) ... the differences should be minimal - and upgrading still okay I think.

Edited by Luthan.5236