Rifle please.

captrowdy.9561

25 minutes ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

Are you unable to reproduce it? Going down a process of elimination of what I could possibly be doing wrong seems like significantly more effort than simply trying it yourself. 

Thats why I'm asking your trait loadout. To make sure that when I test it later that I'm comparing apples to apples.

• Like 2

Or rifles with rifles.
I used it the other day and it's not hard to figure out what's wrong with the weapon, you just fall way behind in damage, mobility, defense and utility among other things and it doesn't help that he has ammo on almost all of his abilities, if the cd between ammo being so high and utility so low, the only thing that makes sense would be to update the 1 to be more like the harpoon gun and add more trait buffs dedicated to ranged attacks.
It also doesn't help that the other ranged weapons are so superior in everything and more flexible.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Thats why I'm asking your trait loadout. To make sure that when I test it later that I'm comparing apples to apples.

I can tell you that intuitively if all you are changing is the single trait slot in Discipline Adept turning Crack Shot on and off, all your external factors remain the same and don't affect the results of the test regardless of what other traits you have.

If you had external Adrenaline generation traited it would continue to proc without Crack Shot traited. 

• Confused 1