Can't progress in story due to lack of players

gem.9038

Two players can duo Tower of Nightmares all the way to the top, if you can't then you need to rethink your builds. The events scale up with more players so it actually gets harder, not easier. With a full zerg the fights are brutal, health-sponge slogs of bosses with players getting downed with every attack.

If you bring a full party or less then you can clearly see and dodge every attack. You only need about 20k DPS to clear the elites (which one player can do on their own), and you just need a bit of support boons and healing for the champions that spawn in the rooms.

You can find a small comp like this on LFG in about 5mins.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

1 hour ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

Didnt know about that. It does sound nice, but tbh I cannot remember the last time I was dismounted from lack of mount hp. I use that bond thing if it gets low. I wouldnt mind more health on mounts, but I dont think its worth needing to figure out the turtle thing for.

Unless running through a bunch of mobs with ranged attacks, chances of being dismounted is fairly low. Farming with Skyscale, the added boost is very useful especially at Drizzlewood with all the enemy snipers.

The only exception is the Siege Turtle since it is an offensive mount, if you use it at metas such as at DE. You'd want as much HP as possible as you attack the rubbles and shields so you won't get dismounted.

7 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Two players can duo Tower of Nightmares all the way to the top, if you can't then you need to rethink your builds. The events scale up with more players so it actually gets harder, not easier. With a full zerg the fights are brutal, health-sponge slogs of bosses with players getting downed with every attack.

If you bring a full party or less then you can clearly see and dodge every attack. You only need about 20k DPS to clear the elites (which one player can do on their own), and you just need a bit of support boons and healing for the champions that spawn in the rooms.

You can find a small comp like this on LFG in about 5mins.

Its probably fixed now but I cleared it a few times and couldnt get it to finish and ventually just left theinstance kinda wondering what is wrong. Like if Im missing sometghing, if the game is lacking a clear promot or maybe the next leg doesnt trigger. Later I read about bugs that could stall it.... THe teedium of clearing it alone kept me from trying to investigate if its a bug or what.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this since it's still impossible to progress your personal story because this content is dead. Just a version that works for solo players without any rewards would do. Nobody cares about rewards when your progress is blocked because the content is old and abandoned.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2