How much quickness boon duration for qcfb?

Hotride.2187

I'm doing 2 things on my qcfb, fractals (t4+recs, no cms) and dragons end meta. I'm looking for a build I have to modify as little as possible between the 2 and I'm confused as to how much quickness boon duration I should bring. Here are 2 build that are essentially the same:

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Firebrand_-_Quickness_Support_Condi_DPS

https://hardstuck.gg/gw2/builds/guardian/condition-quickness-firebrand/

Both bring ~200 concentration, ~54% quickness boon duration (using runes of the firebrand and ritualist on the armor pieces).

This is actually enough to maintain quickness? So in a fractal, I can run no concentration if I use the pots (since they give 300 concentration)? Should I bring more, in case players are not stacking right (especially in fractals, that is often the case)? Or in case I'm not getting full alac uptime?

Do I leave the build as is for dragons end, where stacking is easy and perma alac is a given; and the extra concentration from fractals helps with groups not stacking well?

Hello, 

I find just the runes of firebrand being sufficient ,  if you really struggle , you can just change your utilty food (Toxic) or normal food (Plate of Eggs Benedict) to add more concentration  , also you can spam your healing to proc Liberator's Vow , it is on a  7sec cd , so with alac use it whenever it's up and it will give quickness . 

For the rest it will mainly depend off the players you play with , is the alacrity good enough , do they stack often , those are things no one can see at the start.

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Thanks 1