Why isn't the que system in PVE?

Twitch.4635

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Notice btw that you're talking in hypotheticals, because you apparently try to suggest somehow everyone just stands and spams "join instance" if they're not "in that one" already. Which is simply not true.

I'm not talking about hypotheticals. I am talking about how things actually happen in the game. And how it was going when we still had a queue. The one talking in hypotheticals is you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I'm not talking about hypotheticals. I am talking about how things actually happen in the game. And how it was going when we still had a queue. The one talking in hypotheticals is you.

Nope, feel free to stop avoiding what I wrote at any time now.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Nope, feel free to stop avoiding what I wrote at any time now.

So, you are saying that you talking how people behaviour will change in case of introducing queue is not speaking in hypotheticals, but me saying the same thing, but assuming different reactions is, even when i am basing my expectations on previous and current players' behaviour, and you expect something different to happen?

Really?

• Confused 4

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

So, you are saying that you talking how people behaviour will change in case of introducing queue is not speaking in hypotheticals, but me saying the same thing, but assuming different reactions is, even when i am basing my expectations on previous and current players' behaviour, and you expect something different to happen?

Really?

Why do you think this thread is even a thing? Is it because people want ditching maps to be less convenient? Or is it because spamming "join map" isn't exactly encouraging as opposed to being fully automated, which would clearly encourage doing it asap and pretty much by default? Nothing about what I said is somehow a "hypothetical", it's just a fact that isn't in line with what you want to see, which is why you're knowingly ignoring it.

Really.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

psst, you were the first one bringing up "hypotheticals" -as in that literal term- in this comment chain, while now for some reason you're simply attempting to flip the table. 🤦‍♂️ Once again though, you're clearly still making sure to avoid everything I wrote. Whatever works for you.

Hes answered to you already.

People already can switch manually maps and some other like the OP wants this proccess to be automated so he doesntneed to stare to the LFG panel , while theywait for a open spot (that may never come , like the current way)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Hes answered to you already.

People already can switch manually maps and some other like the OP wants this proccess to be automated so he doesntneed to stare to the LFG panel , while theywait for a open spot (that may never come , like the current way)

Make sure you read the actual posts before you repeat something that doesn't respond to anything. I don't need explanation that "some people want it", at no point I was questioning anything about "some wanting it". It's the reason for that request and what it brings with itself that he's constantly avoiding.

On 1/22/2023 at 7:27 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

It is, because spamming buttons involves some effort (duh, isn't this THE reason some people want the queue in the first place? Because they want to ditch on the instances without effort? 🙄) and simply "queing and forgetting" does not. So adding a queue like that clearly does encourage swapping instances as soon as possbile instead of playing with other players within the instance you're currently in.

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Why do you think this thread is even a thing? Is it because people want ditching maps to be less convenient? Or is it because spamming "join map" isn't exactly encouraging as opposed to being fully automated, which would clearly encourage doing it asap and pretty much by default? Nothing about what I said is somehow a "hypothetical", it's just a fact that isn't in line with what you want to see, which is why you're knowingly ignoring it.

Really.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2