There are some problems in the game that if fixed, the game will be much better.

Pakrohk.1524

3 hours ago, Pakrohk.1524 said:

You cannot trade with your friends without buying the expansion and going through its steps.

Well you can buy the core game then if you want although the HoT/PoF expansion combo already provides that. What you’re playing is the free version and player trades are disabled to prevent RMT and other game economy manipulations. 

Edited by mythical.6315

Redo the dang trading post/gem store. It's so laggy it's embarrassing. Speaking of the gem store, just let us buy what we want when we want it like every other MMO. I would have easily spent $100+ already if I could just get the skins I want that aren't available right now. If you're concerned about the scarcity element, just use sales to create scarcity like every other MMO.

• Confused 2

On 1/19/2023 at 6:38 PM, Pakrohk.1524 said:

1 - The default keys of the game need to be modified, watching this video will help us to enjoy the game more easily, if the keys of the game are closer to today's games, the game will be much more modern and enjoyable. Please pay attention to this.

You can change the keys to your liking.  I just wish they'd let you see all keybindings instead of unlocking them with the mounts.  Also you can save these keybindings and s hare them with friends.

2 - At least one mount in the game must be free. Also, the fact that we can't trade with our friends via email is really unfair and conveys the feeling of a pay2win game.
I know this is your company's revenue policy, but you need to remove the feeling of Pay2Win, most of my friends at the beginning of the game feel that the game is Pay2Win and leave the game (but Gildwars 2 is a real masterpiece, it should not be judged by this view)

There is.  If you're playing free (EG no expacs) you get raptor for 10 hours.  If you've paid for at least one expac, you get raptor for free at level 10 permanently.

3 - The game has a very great and interesting story (although buying DLC was really difficult with the weak economy of our country), but this story unfortunately does not have good cinematic videos to show the story path,  please take the ads more seriously and make better cinematics, these things are taken very seriously in Warhammer and World of Warcraft games and that's why they attract so many fans .
The story itself is collected, but the main story of Guildwars is stronger and more powerful.

I have no comment on the story itself, but would prefer most if not all the dialogue to be contained in cutscenes that I can skip.

4 - Installing plugins in Linux is a very difficult task, since steam deck has become a very serious and important platform these days, isn't it better to make it easier for Proton users to install plugins?

Plugins weren't and still aren't supported officially.  Don't expect them (ANet) to make it easier to install plugins.

• Like 1