Why can't you report hackers?

Silerna.6194

10 minutes ago, Silerna.6194 said:

https://i.imgur.com/9fcbBBB.jpg

Why can't you report hackers? It's impossible to get up there (at Rogue's Quarry camp) without mods.

Anet do something about this!

Because adding this option to the right click/report list would be an admission that it happens.

Despite us seeing players walking through walls, flying in golems, and running faster than a rollerbeetle speedboost daily.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Silerna.6194 said:

Actually, it's not a bot, it talks. Bots don't speak as far as I know :D. He claims he uses mods (or bugs as he says) out of boredom.

It doesn't matter whether actually a bot or not.  Past instructions from Anet said to use that option.

You can also take video and send it in to exploits@arena.net

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

It doesn't matter whether actually a bot or not.  Past instructions from Anet said to use that option.

You can also take video and send it in to exploits@arena.net

Unless they turned this email back on for 2023, this email was disabled.  They did not replace it with anything.  The ONLY method of reporting to Anet is a customer service ticket submitted with multiple videos.  If your submission does not include videos, they will disregard it outright without investigation.  If it includes video links, it may or may not be actioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Ubi.4136 said:

Unless they turned this email back on for 2023, this email was disabled.  They did not replace it with anything.  The ONLY method of reporting to Anet is a customer service ticket submitted with multiple videos.  If your submission does not include videos, they will disregard it outright without investigation.  If it includes video links, it may or may not be actioned.

I looked it up after I posted.  It's not exploits@arena.net.  You can send in a video to support.  The exploits email went to QA and not Support, but Support is the group that deals with hacking investigations.  This support page also mentions to use "botting".

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010187753-Reporting-a-Player-or-Guild

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 1