Guidlie having trouble changing SMS Recovery -- Please address ASAP

They have made repeated requests via the support form for over a week now but no response.  They recently moved and needed to change phone numbers.  They have SMS authentication enabled but these authentication messages are going to the old number so they have been unable to login to their account and change it.

Could Anet support please prioritize working through their support ticket?  Their display name is Kry.2140

• Haha 1

If they are using the in-game 'form' to contact the CS Team, it will garner no response as indicated on the 'Bug Report' window.

If they are repeatedly creating multiple support tickets here:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

then, they should close all duplicates (which sends them to the back of the queue) and only update the original ticket.

If they can not log into the Support site, they should send an email to 'support@arena.net'.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Ok, so the issue is fixed.  Thank you all for your suggestions.  

This is how it was resolved.  I logged into my account and submitted a ticket on her behalf.  (Normally I wouldn't recommend this, but we're married, so we trust each other).  GW2 support responded with the email below.  I think our issue was our subject line in the email was different.  Either way, I now had an open line of communication with them from the account I could get into.  I changed the subject line to what they asked for, sent them the email as requested, and notified them that it was sent.  1hour later, we have access to the account again.

"In order to remove the authentication from this account, we will need for you to contact us directly from the account email. To do this, please send an email from the email address associated with this account to: support@arena.net

When sending the email, please enter the following Subject: Authentication Removal Request

Also, we understand that you have already provided the requested information. However, we will still need you to provide the information again on the new ticket you will send due to security reasons.

We will assist you with this request on the new ticket you submit from your email address."