Captain Kiel's Assistant Shirt -- Fashion Wars

Spiral.3724

13 minutes ago, Spiral.3724 said:

I love the top that Captain Kiel's Assistant is wearing. I can't find it in the wardrobe. Am I missing it? Or is it unreleased? Thanks.

It's only available as an outfit, called the Ornate Clothing Outfit.

It's one of the old town clothing items, which got turned into a tonic and then (eventually) into an outfit. You can buy the tonic version from the Trading Post but it's expensive, or the outfit version has occasionally been available for 20 black lion statuettes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Before spending any resources on the outfit, be aware that the dye channels on those tonics-turned-outfits are screwed up. You can't dye them properly, the dye option is totally broken and you will end up with a one- or two-color outfit, unless you keep its default colors.

Edit @ confused reactions: Perhaps stop reacting to things you don't know anything about? 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 3
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Before spending any resources on the outfit, be aware that the dye channels on those tonics-turned-outfits are screwed up. You can't dye them properly, the dye option is totally broken and you will end up with a one- or two-color outfit, unless you keep its default colors.

as much as i like this "outfit" , and actuallyDO wear it quite a bit, i hate this about it.  

• Like 1