[2023-01-31] DX11 Update caused more graphic bugs than it solved

So. The AoE effect now somewhat appears on the boulders in the Sunqua Peak fractal, but ...

Several other effects no longer render properly, i.e. occasionally bug out, after today's patch -- like Arkk's protective shield (a.k.a. the blue dome) in the Nightmare fractal or the green bomb indicator (when placed) during the Sabetha fight in Raid Wing 1. 😬

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

So. The AoE effect now somewhat appears on the boulders in the Sunqua Peak fractal, but ...

Several other effects no longer render properly, i.e. occasionally bug out, after today's patch -- like Arkk's protective shield (a.k.a. the blue dome) in the Nightmare fractal or the green bomb indicator (when placed) during the Sabetha fight in Raid Wing 1. 😬

What OS are you running? Information like this helps them determine where they need to look.

• Confused 2

On 2/1/2023 at 2:14 AM, Vegeta.2563 said:

What OS are you running? Information like this helps them determine where they need to look.

The OS doesn't matter, I have reported this type of bug regarding DX11 effects rendering repeatedly over the course of months. Other people with different systems have it, too.

But for your information (upgraded to 22H2 by now):
https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/101904-directx-11-graphics-issues/page/17/#comment-1607934

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 3