Another dolly bug

asterix.9614

So another server took the Rogue's Quarry camp while the dolly was making its way to wildcreek tower. Anyway, I felt sorry for the dolly as it made its way back to the captured camp/ it's death, so I went up to the dolly to give it the bubble (stealth works too). Thought the dolly would desync and bug out like in the alpine bl, but nope, it went back to wildcreek and it gave another shipment to the tower. I did it some more and got the tower to t2. So, yea, weird bug, thought the dolly wouldn't be able to get supply shipments from an enemy camp, but I forgot its not real life 😁

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 8:23 PM, asterix.9614 said:

So another server took the Rogue's Quarry camp while the dolly was making its way to wildcreek tower. Anyway, I felt sorry for the dolly as it made its way back to the captured camp/ it's death, so I went up to the dolly to give it the bubble (stealth works too). Thought the dolly would desync and bug out like in the alpine bl, but nope, it went back to wildcreek and it gave another shipment to the tower. I did it some more and got the tower to t2. So, yea, weird bug, thought the dolly wouldn't be able to get supply shipments from an enemy camp, but I forgot its not real life 😁

I use this all the time when trying to tier up a tower or keep tbh. Been around for years and ppl are still surprised when they see me do it lol.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 12:23 AM, asterix.9614 said:

On Desert border you can regularly get north camp to be one colour while having opposing dolly colours still sat beneath it.

https://i.postimg.cc/pdwGHpVD/gw019.jpg

• Like 1