API is broken [Merged]

WeAreTwO.9780

Also seeing this error now across several different services where I'm using API keys. 😞

(Tagging @Rubi Bayer.8493 I guess since they commented on this thread previously but please let me know if I should not be doing this. 😧 )

ETA: The specific error I'm seeing on GW2Efficiency is:
This API key is invalid, has corrupted API data or the API can not be reached.
Error reported by the API: "ErrInternal"

"ErrInternal" seems pretty unspecific but hopefully that helps at all.

Edited by BlackjackKent.9826
adding error message

3 hours ago, BlackjackKent.9826 said:

Also seeing this error now across several different services where I'm using API keys. 😞

(Tagging @Rubi Bayer.8493 I guess since they commented on this thread previously but please let me know if I should not be doing this. 😧 )

ETA: The specific error I'm seeing on GW2Efficiency is:
This API key is invalid, has corrupted API data or the API can not be reached.
Error reported by the API: "ErrInternal"

"ErrInternal" seems pretty unspecific but hopefully that helps at all.

Yup I have the exact same issue. All old existing API Keys aren't working, and neither are any newly generated API Keys.

Edited by Douchette.2756
grammar

What strikes me the most is that it's been going on for a better part of the month, with a short period of stability in between. What can possiby be causing so much chaos with APIs, I get tehre's a whole bunch of them but since I returned to the game last year, and before I left, I have never seen something like this...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi several of my accounts are getting "ErrBadData" since the past 2 months, and I have no idea why they are all broken since the last few patches.

Can someone please help? I have been waiting for 2 months hoping that it will return to normal.

Vadose.7824
Abuttals.7038
Dupatta.6801
Infield.9361
Quezal.4981
Tuberculoid.8025
Cornute.5928
Gluepot.4123

API has been failing for me for several weeks on any tool I try to use. Efficiency, gw2crafts, gw2 toolkit on Android, etc. As a newer player who just picked up a couple of the expansions, and with the number of issues for the length of time I'm seeing on the forums, it makes me cautious to want to continue with the game, much less buy further in to it. Hoping it gets resolved soon.