[NA][PvX] Caffeinated <Tea> is recruiting friendly & wholesome individuals

earlgray.3019

ABOUT US

Caffeinated Gaming [Tea] was originally founded as a FFXIV Free Company in 2021. We are a gaming group based on North American servers. The guild is a diverse group who strives to be inclusive of all player types.

MISSION STATEMENT

We like to organically grow our little gaming group and keep things close-knit, wholesome and friendly for all types of players

ACTIVITIES

• Fractals
  • World Boss Train
  • Soon to come - Guild Missions

We do play other games together, if there are games you play and it's something that we can play together, then we'd love to hang out playing other games too. Currently we have interests in Smite, Deep Rock Galactic, Legends of Runeterra, Divinity, FFXIV, and a variety of simulation games in addition to GW2.

HOW TO JOIN

Leave a comment on this post expressing interest or shoot me a message in game at:

earlgray.3019
Silent The Gray.3091

Discord @ EarlGray#9685

You can also join our discord here: https://discord.gg/WxBj8A58

• Like 1

Happy Daylight Savings Time! In the past week we've been very busy we have not only claimed a guild hall in the Isle of Reflection, we've grown the guild to Level 4.

I'd like to take a moment to welcome our newest members to the guild: Ida, keegan, Wyra, Ometreis, ArdentWings, Blitzen, Professor Viper, Falamar, Noel Seus, Shxam, ominous, and durn

We run daily Fractal groups and Silverwastes metas and are looking to expanding into Guild Missions, Strike Missions, and Raids in the very near future. We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea) and help it steep into that wholesome cup you've been dreaming about!

Guild Hall - Day 1

Sarkana.1740

I would like to join.  At this point I am just under 100 hour of gameplay.  Which is still considered noob status in ANY MMO.  But this is the first MMO that I am interested in doing end game content out of intrigue instead of necessity.  Looking for an active guild 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sarkana.1740 said:

Sarkana.1740

I would like to join.  At this point I am just under 100 hour of gameplay.  Which is still considered noob status in ANY MMO.  But this is the first MMO that I am interested in doing end game content out of intrigue instead of necessity.  Looking for an active guild 🙂

Looking forward to gaming with you 🙂 invite sent

3 hours ago, Moron.4593 said:

Hello! Im new to the game and am looking around for a guild that would be right for me. I wanna do a bit of everything cause im super interested in this games content all around.

We'd love to help show you the ropes 🙂 invite sent

27 minutes ago, Bigj.8601 said:

I am interested player just recently buying all the expansions maining Revanant cuz why not. I mainly play pvp but want to do a lot of pve/story wit a group. Would love to be in a fun guild willin to do a lot for it. 

We'd love to do some stuff with you, invite sent 🙂

9 hours ago, phxrocker.5041 said:

This definitely sounds right up my alley.  I've been playing on the extreme casual side for the past decade.  I would love to join in on some fun and have some folks to soicalize with in game.  Look forward to an invite!

Perfect we sound like we'd be a great fit 🙂 invite sent

5 hours ago, Indie.5419 said:

Hey there!! I'm just now coming back to the game after a two year break and I'm looking for a guild to join. 🙂 I'm casual for the most part, but down for whatever, definitely looking for some people to play with. Oh, and I love tea. 

Tea is the best!! It's very healthy to take breaks for sure, invite sent 🙂

Happy Sunday everyone! In the past week we've been quite busy with several daily Fractal trainings in T1 and T2's on occasion as well as growing our guild to level 7! (We even have an Ore node now!!)

I'd like to take a moment to welcome our newest members to the guild: Syredel, Ferox, Millinkko, Shynn, Krys, Krieg, Stella, Alpha, Aloe, Hwhipp, Ms Watermelonn, Spooky, Erebos, Gyra, Relict, Seiokomenn, Trish, Chikkin, Gary, Bail, Lilith, Rpykor, Shiki, Mirzeta, Arbit, Kaiya, & Chani

We run daily Fractal groups, Silverwastes metas and Guild Missions on Wednesdays at 8pm CST. We are also looking to expand into Strike Missions, and Raids in the very near future. We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea) and help it steep into that wholesome cup you've been dreaming about!

Hi there!  I'm a returning player who has been looking for a fun & friendly guild!  I've only grazed some of the higher level group content, and would love a chance to get back to things.

I hope you've been able to find some great new people!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madmaz.7640 said:

Hi there!  I'm a returning player who has been looking for a fun & friendly guild!  I've only grazed some of the higher level group content, and would love a chance to get back to things.

I hope you've been able to find some great new people!

Heya 🙂 yeah if you are looking for a place to call home we'd love to do some content with you!

I'm a returning player picking GW2 back up and looking for a community to join.  My end game experience is limited to WvW but looking to dive more into the PVE side once I get my GW2 legs back.  It would be great to join up if you'll accept another player needing some training wheels for a bit 😁.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dullahan.3704 said:

I'm a returning player picking GW2 back up and looking for a community to join.  My end game experience is limited to WvW but looking to dive more into the PVE side once I get my GW2 legs back.  It would be great to join up if you'll accept another player needing some training wheels for a bit 😁.

oooh no problem at all we'd love to run stuff with you 🙂