[NA][PvX] Caffeinated <Tea> is recruiting friendly & wholesome individuals

earlgray.3019

1 hour ago, Raukuu.8205 said:

Ex-FF14 player here too. I've played GW2 off and on since beta but I've really wanted to run stuff with a guild again. I play mainly Necro and Ele and already have some experience with fractals. I'd really be looking to run those and also learn Strikes/Raids since I've done a lot of Ex/Savage in 14! 😎

FFXIV is great, it's good to have variety with games and take breaks. Invite sent, looking forward to gaming together soon 🙂

• Thanks 1

I would like to join if you'll have me, I played shortly after release but stopped due to inactive guild and lack of content at the time.

I loved Guild Wars in the past and would like to give this game another try but its really lonely playing solo, hope an active guild might help to keep me interested.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TreeSapling.3156 said:

I would like to join if you'll have me, I played shortly after release but stopped due to inactive guild and lack of content at the time.

I loved Guild Wars in the past and would like to give this game another try but its really lonely playing solo, hope an active guild might help to keep me interested.

Invited 🙂 This is a great game, looking forward to more gaming together

Hello! I'm super interested in joining. Currently taking a much needed break from FF14 while waiting for patch 6.4.

I'm new to Gw2 and slowly working my way through living world S3, taking my time with the story. I've been playing Gw2 solo so it would be nice to have other people to play with.

I'm on the casual side of things game play wise, my only experience with raiding was P1S in FF, definitely want to try and learn how to raid in Gw2 since I avoided it in FF.

Edited by eeonn.8621
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, eeonn.8621 said:

Hello! I'm super interested in joining. Currently taking a much needed break from FF14 while waiting for patch 6.4.

I'm new to Gw2 and slowly working my way through living world S3, taking my time with the story. I've been playing Gw2 solo so it would be nice to have other people to play with.

I'm on the casual side of things game play wise, my only experience with raiding was P1S in FF, definitely want to try and learn how to raid in Gw2 since I avoided it in FF.

Heya o/ Raiding isn't scary at all just need the right group to show you the ropes 🙂 looking forward to gaming together (hopefully in both GW2 and FF down the road) invite sent!

Happy Humpday friends!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 14 and have a staple of events going on with
Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having cleared several bosses now in W1/W4

Guild Missions are Wednesday at reset (7pm CST) - we'd love to see you there 🙂

We are always looking for more Raiders/Fractalers and Strikers to help us get more events going!

We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea), please reply below if interested or send one of us a message in game or in discord:

EarlGray#9685 - Silent The Gray.3091
Aimatia#2494 - Aimatia.1420

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Saturday everyone!! In the past week-ish we've grown the Guild to level 17!! and have a staple of events going on with
Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1 & W4 we are expanding into W2 and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you

We are always looking for more Raiders/Fractalers and Strikers, currently we do have leadership positions available within the communitea if you are looking for those opportunities!

We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea), please reply below if interested or send one of us a message in game or in discord:

Hi there, I’m interested in joining. 😊 Been playing since 2016 but sadly the people I used to play with have dropped off one by one, and I’d love to have a group to play with again. You guys seem like a nice fit especially since I’ve wanted to start doing raids/strikes! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anjila.6720 said:

Hi there, I’m interested in joining. 😊 Been playing since 2016 but sadly the people I used to play with have dropped off one by one, and I’d love to have a group to play with again. You guys seem like a nice fit especially since I’ve wanted to start doing raids/strikes! 

Looking forward to gaming with you 🙂 invite sent

7 hours ago, Tiu.3027 said:

Hi I'd be interested in joining. I've been playing on and off since 2013. Just trying to find a guild that feels like a good place for me. I do a bit of every content.

It's good and very healthy to take breaks and come back I totally understand that, yeah come check us out I think we could be a good fit for you 🙂 invite sent

Hi there!  I've been playing for a few weeks on my own, just got through Living World: Season 1 and am looking for a good guild to join, your post on reddit caught my attention (bonus points because tea). I play other MMOs in fairly close knit guilds/free companies. I haven't really dipped my toes in to any content outside of the base game and LW1 but would love to have friends for when I do get to that point.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 5:07 PM, Malinear.6210 said:

Hi there!  I've been playing for a few weeks on my own, just got through Living World: Season 1 and am looking for a good guild to join, your post on reddit caught my attention (bonus points because tea). I play other MMOs in fairly close knit guilds/free companies. I haven't really dipped my toes in to any content outside of the base game and LW1 but would love to have friends for when I do get to that point.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply I got tied up on Sunday stuff yesterday and just sat down at my computer after work today 🙂

We'd be happy to show you the ropes in GW2. LW1 is a good time. Invite sent, apologies again for the massive delay on my part, had a lot going on IRL

Hello o/ I hope you guys are still recruiting because I'd like to join 🙂 I've been looking for an active guild where I can meet new people and get better at the game. I pretty much just came back and zoomed right to 80 but I still call myself new because of how absolutely lost I am 😛 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scramblini.4251 said:

Hello o/ I hope you guys are still recruiting because I'd like to join 🙂 I've been looking for an active guild where I can meet new people and get better at the game. I pretty much just came back and zoomed right to 80 but I still call myself new because of how absolutely lost I am 😛 

I laughed at this because I'm always lost lol invite sent! looking forward to gaming with you 🙂

Happy Saturday everyone!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 19!! and have a staple of events going on with
Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1 & W4 we are expanding into W2 and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you.

Our raids have been growing a tremendous amount and we are looking at adding more days very soon, we want to take a minute to congratulate everyone on their progress so far. We also have a progression team in the works :classic_cool:

Currently we've promoted several people to Organizers, I wanted to congratulate Granger, Sarda, & Jerv on their recent promotions.

This week we also have two new events going on:

Fractal training (730pm CST TONIGHT) Apr 29

Strike Training May 2 - 730pm CST

**edit, we actually hit level 22 this week, not 19

Happy Saturday everyone!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 19!! and have a staple of events going on with
Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1 & W4 we are expanding into W2 and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you.

Our raids have been growing a tremendous amount and we are looking at adding more days very soon, we want to take a minute to congratulate everyone on their progress so far. We also have a progression team in the works https://content.invisioncic.com/a311129/emoticons/cool.png

This week we also have two new events going on:

Monster Hunter World - Fresh Hunters Rise Up - (700pm CST Tomorrow) May 7

Strike Training May 9 - 8pm CST

Edited by earlgray.3019

Hello,

New/Returning player that never really gave this game a proper chance. Now is the time that I did that, just finished core story and am working on LW1 ep4 so far. I have all the expansions and LW except for EoD and looking to buy EoD soon.

Am interested in PvE endgame and the story so far. So I am looking for a guild to hang out with and maybe ask some questions when needed.

I am based in SEA but I work NA shift so my playtimes are NA(EST).

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 11:35 PM, MistahSlime.8510 said:

Hey i just started playing this game and just hit 250 hours playtime. I was wondering if i could join the guild i currently play necromancer but im willing to play whatever.

Of course! Messaged you back on discord but hadn't heard anything glad you posted here sending an invite now 🙂 

On 5/10/2023 at 3:10 AM, ProdiJae.8743 said:

Hello,

New/Returning player that never really gave this game a proper chance. Now is the time that I did that, just finished core story and am working on LW1 ep4 so far. I have all the expansions and LW except for EoD and looking to buy EoD soon.

Am interested in PvE endgame and the story so far. So I am looking for a guild to hang out with and maybe ask some questions when needed.

I am based in SEA but I work NA shift so my playtimes are NA(EST).

Ooooh! We'd love to get you into some PvE endgame 🙂 invite sent

Hello i'm a new player only around level 50. Kinda just been following the story and taking as many detours as possible. I'd love to do more multiplayer content though considering how much fun i've had stumbling upon world bosses.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lite.4367 said:

Hello i'm a new player only around level 50. Kinda just been following the story and taking as many detours as possible. I'd love to do more multiplayer content though considering how much fun i've had stumbling upon world bosses.

We'd love to do that content with you 🙂 invite sent

Congrats on level 60!