[NA][PvX] Caffeinated <Tea> is recruiting friendly & wholesome individuals

earlgray.3019

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 23, we just unlocked the PvP Arena so we can duel in the guild hall now😎!!

Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1, W2, & W4 we are expanding into W3 now and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you.

Our Raids are doing amazingly well, so much that we've just announced our first Progression group that starts in a couple of weeks. Down the road our goal is to expand this into a more groups to give everyone the experience of raiding in Guild Wars 2 who wants to put in the effort.

Guild Missions are Wednesday at reset (7pm CST) - we'd love to see you there 🙂

This week our event roster is:

Wing 3 Raid Training - May 15 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Strike Training - May 16 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Wing 4 Raid Training - May 18th (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea), please reply below if interested or send one of us a message in game or in discord:

EarlGray#9685 - Silent The Gray.3091
Aimatia#2494 - Aimatia.1420

Happy Sunday everyone!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 26 & had an awesome PVP duel in our new guild arena last week!!

Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1, W2, & W4 we are expanding into W3 now and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you.

Our Raids are doing amazingly well, so much that our first Progression group starts this week, ideally we could get another one going soon 🙂 

Guild Missions are Wednesday at reset (7pm CST) - [[currently moving these to another time/day slot, not sure which yet]]

Raid Training - May 22 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Strike Training - May 23 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Raid Training - May 24 (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea), please reply below if interested or send one of us a message in game or in discord:

13 minutes ago, Snowie.2319 said:

My best friend and I would love to join! I am a veteran of many years, while my bestie is *newer* but not new! ^^

Excellent! Let's talk, sending an invite soon just trying to repair some game files atm. If you want to hit me up in game or on discord we can get your friend in there as well so you both have a home 🙂 

Happy Sunday everyone!! In the past week we've grown the Guild to level 27!!!

Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having full cleared W1 through W4 now and have MANY open slots if anyone is interested in coming to our training raids we'd love to have you.

Our Raids are doing amazingly well, so much that our first Progression group started this week, ideally we could get another one going soon 🙂 

Guild Missions are Wednesday at reset (7pm CST) - [[currently moving these to another time/day slot, not sure which yet]]

Raid Training - May 29 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Strike Training - May 30 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Raid Training - June 1 (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

9 minutes ago, harlyss.1076 said:

Well I love tea and coffee, I'd love to join! I pretty much stick to Open World stuff, working on Legendary armor and Aurora

We do some open world stuff and just chill. If you are interested in getting into raids we'd love to show you the ropes, it's a very laid back and chill group. Our goal is just to have fun with raiding and show others it can be fun too

Invite sent 🙂

Happy Sunday everyone!! Our guild continues to grow we have the following events for this week:

Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) 

Raid Training - June 5 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Dhuum Greens Practice - June 6 - (9pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Raid Training - June 8 (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

10 hours ago, ShayWraith.7856 said:

Hello, new/returning player to gw2 that would love to be a part of your guild! Been looking for a friendly community to be a part of, if you'll have me.

just now getting on the game or id' have replied sooner would love to have ya! invite sent🙂

5 hours ago, Lostclause.2416 said:

Just returned to the game. Grabbed the xpacs and am trying to figure out as I go. Would love to have a group of folks I can learn the game with and can put up with countless newbie questions 🙂

I'm still figuring the game out, if you ever do let me know please. Newbie questions are more than welcome! Invite sent 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Had to slow down recruitment a tad. Happy Friday everyone!! Our guild continues to grow we have the following events for this week:

Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) 

Raid Training - June 19 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Raid Training - June 22 (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Weekends we do stuff whenever people are available

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Patch Day everyone!! In the past few weeks we've grown the Guild to level 29!!!

Guild Missions - July 1 (3pm CST) open to everyone, bring the character with your most map completion!

Strike Training - June 27 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Weekly Dungeoneering - June 28 (6pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability - This week we are going as a party full of Guardians (any specialization welcome) to see how many we can clear in an hour or two.

Wing 1 Training - June 29 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability

Guild Missions - July 1 (3pm CST) open to everyone, bring the character with your most map completion!

Mystery Raid Wing Training - July 2 - (8pm CST) open to anyone who signs up & based on availability