[NA][PvX] Caffeinated <Tea> is recruiting friendly & wholesome individuals

earlgray.3019

2 minutes ago, mooshlol.3068 said:

Hello, another newer player here.  I've been looking for a guild to join and this one caught my attention, are you still open to new members by any chance?

We are very open to new members! Invite sent 🙂 

Hey! 

Newish player, self taught mostly, looking for raid/strike/fractal experienced player to provide guidance, saw your post and really would like to see if we are a great fit for each other!  Would love to give it a chance if you are still accepting members? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Atlas.6498 said:

Hey! 

Newish player, self taught mostly, looking for raid/strike/fractal experienced player to provide guidance, saw your post and really would like to see if we are a great fit for each other!  Would love to give it a chance if you are still accepting members? 

Of course! you are more than welcome to join us, invite sent 🙂 

Hey there!
Recently came back and would love to join and have people around - it's been pretty quiet ^_^. The possibility of other games like D4 is a bonus too.

Hope to see you around!

Discord - Zephyr_AM
Edited by ZephyrAM.7364
  • Like 1

Greetings:

I'm very interested in joining the guild.  You guys sound like a fun group of folks who know the game and, most importantly, are active.  I'm a brand new player with 34 hours in-game and limited experience in other MMOs.  Although I'm at level 50-something, I've only done the story questline and several heart missions with some random events sprinkled in-between.  Yep, I basically don't know what the heck I'm doing, but I'm having a great time trying to figure it out.  This game is so rich with content.  I'd like to learn from you guys, if you'll have me, and participate in all of the Guild activities.  I mainly prefer PvE, but I also enjoy killing players that need to be killed.  

BTW, I tried to access the Discord link, but received an error message saying that it was invalid.

Thank you very much for the consideration!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZephyrAM.7364 said:
Hey there!
Recently came back and would love to join and have people around - it's been pretty quiet ^_^. The possibility of other games like D4 is a bonus too.

Hope to see you around!

Discord - Zephyr_AM

5 hours ago, Sir Draxx Bergeron.9053 said:

Greetings:

I'm very interested in joining the guild.  You guys sound like a fun group of folks who know the game and, most importantly, are active.  I'm a brand new player with 34 hours in-game and limited experience in other MMOs.  Although I'm at level 50-something, I've only done the story questline and several heart missions with some random events sprinkled in-between.  Yep, I basically don't know what the heck I'm doing, but I'm having a great time trying to figure it out.  This game is so rich with content.  I'd like to learn from you guys, if you'll have me, and participate in all of the Guild activities.  I mainly prefer PvE, but I also enjoy killing players that need to be killed.  

BTW, I tried to access the Discord link, but received an error message saying that it was invalid.

Thank you very much for the consideration!

Both of you made it in 🙂 welcome!

23 hours ago, pepino.7609 said:

Hi!

I'm interested in joining. I came back not too long ago and would like to have more people to play with. I recently started getting into fractals so having more people to do them with would be awesome!

Welcome! Glad you made it 🙂 

Hey there!! I just recently got back into the game after a long break. I am searching for a place where i can meet people, make friends and play together, and reading the comments here and seeing that u guys came from FF XIV, another MMO that i really enjoyed and played for a while, it seems like i found haha! (If you guys will have me ofc).
Having a full time job and 2 kids I can only play around 2 to 4 hours a day on weekdays but in the weekends i can play more.
I was hoping to get into fractals and group content and i think u guys can help me with that.
Thank you very much and i wish u all a pleasant saturday!

Hello, returning player here looking around for a new Guild to join before the xpac launches. You guys stood out to me so I wanted to leave a message. Your Discord link is also expired, lol, but that's alright. I'd like to get to know a little more about your Guild!

IGN: Psydon.7925 / Meghyra

Discord: psydon717