Mistlock Singularity should recharge Virtuoso's Blades

Ashantara.8731

Players with Power builds just burst things down under my Condition Virtuoso's nose upon entrance in some Fractal fight scenarios, while I have to wait for my Blades to be fully charged.

It would be nice if the Mistlock Singularities would recharge all Blades just like they recharge FB Tomes.and Pages.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

blade renewal + mantra charge is a 5+ second precast to get to your default state!

adding mimic will make ur precast longer than a pug hfb's

its actually worse because all your skills are channeled casts with annoying aftercasts making them annoying to swap out

its literally a 8+second precast and thats only with precasting mimic (apart from charging your base kit) haha whos the kitten in charge

Edited by Incurve Giidis.7829
  • Confused 1

Yeah, i even have a new template for this. Before mantra changes it was ok. But now you do: blade renewal + mantra charge + mimic + swap template/take singularity. Takes forever tbh and if someone goes in quickly you're stuck with wrong utilities and without even taking singularity. I dont mind doing blade renewal+mimic. But now with mantra changes.. it's quite annoying. I'd rather see them revert mantra changes, that would be way better. 

Edited by Carnifex.3275
  • Like 1