destruction of the empowered and spellbreaker

Lighter.5631

i would honestly like to suggest they move resillient roll from defense to destruction of the empowered's slot in discipline.

and probably put protection or condi cleanse where resillient roll was in the defense traitline.

again i think it would open up more build options, just from repositioning the traits.

yeah destruction of the empowered and spellbreaker are literally in conflict with each other. 🤣

bet they munching proudly on their popcorn on that one. 🧂🍿

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

If you ask me it's more dumb that there are stuff like "dmg increase on FOE WITH NO BOONS" when the game even in pve now allows you to perma boon via masteries lmao. 

It is no boons on your target, a very reasonable expectation in most of PvE especially as a spellbreaker or when partied with any power mesmer or condi scourge.

It is far weaker in WvW for obvious reasons.

As far as the main topic, spellbreaker used to be okay, now it is top tier DPS. Attacker's Insight triggers from CC not just boon rip; in fractals running spellbreaker is actually not that bad.

Even in 10 man content, the hammer version of spellbreaker maintains around 4 stacks of Attacker's Insight ; the greatsword version is around 2-3 stacks.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Confused 1