Mists arena: team sizes?

Danikat.8537

22 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

If I'm not mistaken the limit is map cap and there are no side restrictions. Guilds set their own rules. Was a loooong time since I was there to check it out though.

Thanks. 🙂

I've finally gotten around to creating a Wiki page for the various informal PvP/'dueling' options and I wanted to add notes on team sizes for each one. For now I've just left it as '1 or more' players on each team.

The most interesting discovery for me is that the Armistice Bastion arena doesn't force you to fight inside it, you can fight anywhere outside the building, which makes sense considering it's a WvW lounge, but I didn't realise that until I saw two people fighting under the waypoint.

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The most interesting discovery for me is that the Armistice Bastion arena doesn't force you to fight inside it, you can fight anywhere outside the building, which makes sense considering it's a WvW lounge, but I didn't realise that until I saw two people fighting under the waypoint.

I believe this is because entire bastion is technically a WvW zone by its ruleset, with PvE instancing and everyone friendly by default.