Seitung Leviathan

Now that some unintended behavior for some contents has been fixed, can we get the Seitung Leviathan fixed too? I understand some people dislike underwater fights, but from an outsider's perspective, how the community handles that fight might look sloppy. That fight has such a good concept: going inside the boss' stomach to damage it and doing so reducing its overall defense is amazing!

I'm an underwater combat fan and I know underwater combat isn't balanced and many skills don't work underwater (even some classes; e.g Mechanist) but I find it fun and of the games out there that do have underwater combat, Guild Wars 2 is one of the few that does it right.

I would also like to ask for a fix for the stomach fight phase which sometimes doesn't spawn the blisters leaving us inside waiting for death.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6

It's tough to solo the stomach phase and since everyone is doing the sloppy "stand on the head" strategy you have to either follow them or risk dying on the stomach.

I just think we have plenty of good non-underwater fights and I was looking forward to this one.

• Like 5
  • Confused 3

I love the way to kill the leviathan and I would love to see it fixed. The first time I did it was in 2022 and everyone did it underwater.

When they discovered the glitch very few people do it underwater.

In addition this will increase the value of amber

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The fight is a complete mess and kinda embarassing. NK is not much better. You get yourself stuck behind head spike and spam for 3 mins. All mechanics are 100% ignored and if you fall behind you have a hard time catching up if in combat. 

Belly phase should be mandatory and it should actually attack someone, not just swim forward and do random abilities in frontal cone even though noone is there. 

• Thanks 3