Trading Post Bug with Blank Tabs

Ever since the trading post update, whenever I open the trading post, it does not load the first page I am on and it is simply blank. Then when I change pages to something like gold to gem exchange it will load and then I will have to swap back to the regular trading post tab. This is even worse than before, not to mention it is just as slow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/23/2023 at 12:52 AM, Evenaardez.7913 said:

Ever since the trading post update, whenever I open the trading post, it does not load the first page I am on and it is simply blank. Then when I change pages to something like gold to gem exchange it will load and then I will have to swap back to the regular trading post tab. This is even worse than before, not to mention it is just as slow.

I have the same problem. It always takes 2 tries to get the trading post to load, after logging in or switching characters. Always. SOMETIMES I see a flash of an error window -- just a flash, gone before I can read it. Clearing the cache doesn't fix it.

Also, the Trading Post is just as slow as it was before the upgrade. It sometimes takes more than 30 seconds to finish a transaction. It's been that way for several years, and it was a stark change from the way it was up until then. The trading post was snappy and completed transactions almost instantly, and then in 2019 it changed to what we see now: sometimes quick, most times slow, sometimes won't complete at all, and kitten help you if the login server disconnect error pops up in the middle of a transaction.

Honestly, I've given up on hoping it will get better. It's been more than 4 years like this.

Edited by JeffJeth.9518
remove extra line feeds
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tiscan.8345 said:

I've got the same issue. The popup is basically only visible for a single frame (if at all - most of the time i can't see it at all) and all it displays is "ERR_ABORTED"

https://i.imgur.com/w0jiEx9.jpg

Same message on my PC, when I play without the option "-usecoherent". It's displayed every single time I open the trading post for the first time of the session on a character. And I also have to change tab, as the first tab loads after 20-30 seconds.