A Catalyst UI suggestion to make energy manegement easier

TheDetective.8172

I've wanted this, but instead have a longer, thicker bar that spans F1 - F5 that is divided into three sections, like the warrior bar. Each section is one sphere, so we can easily see when we can cast two spheres.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 11:08 AM, ralkeon.6304 said:

just leaving this here 😅

Haha , kind of can tell i had pretty much the same face playing quickcata , i thought i was at 20 energy and nonono it was 19 , quickness is screwed and my dps too, then i ran back in tears in my herald arms who told me "don't worry you gonna have 100% quick , might , fury uptime and ppl around you are gonna love you again"

2 hours ago, Mogsterfortytwo.6712 said:

I just can't believe they made the Berzerker and Scourge interfaces but couldn't do something similar. Are they worried the interface might become cluttered, or the class too complex? /s

it's ele it MUST be complicated , you need googles to see your energy bar and be a guessing master to know your actual energy , it c-a-n-n-o-t be simple , ele base design is complicated , if going simple you loose the whole class identity as a living rez simulator.

https://snowcrows.com/builds/raids/elementalist , the pros agreed , quickcata is now legacy 😂 whatever to say , dead spec of a mostly dead class , it's a dead body under another dead body.

Edited by zeyeti.8347